Re: Getting an error message saying "The EA Servers are unable to process y

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Getting an error message saying "The EA Servers are unable to process your reque

★★ Novice

Getting an error message saying "The EA Servers are unable to process your request at the current moment. Please try again later."

This error message has now accured for 2 days now. First accured when i was playing friendlies, and my opponent left and this message popped up and logged into FUT and saw that i didnt get the win. Now, i cant play any match to get the win, since i get kicked or loses connection to the servers every time, either, i quit, the opponent quits or until the wistle blows. 

i've tried closing the application numerous times, and also tried switching to another network, and that didnt work either...

Hope anyone can help me solve this issue, thank you

Message 1 of 9 (2,115 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi there, @Flippern2003.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this. I'll try to help with it. I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (2,080 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @Flippern2003.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this. I'll try to help with it. I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 9 (2,081 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo I’m having the same problems and I’ve restarted my wifi and ps4 but it’s still happening it’s been going on since last night
Message 3 of 9 (1,924 Views)

Community Manager

@aaronbudgell0 

When exactly are you getting this message? Is it when a match fully completes by chance?

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 9 (1,915 Views)

★★ Novice

Im getting this message whenever a game ends. Whether it be by someone quitting or by the game going to full time. I've lost 10+ games to this already.

Message 5 of 9 (1,864 Views)

Community Manager

@Misorolli 

That is intended if you've had a lot of friendly matches end with a DNF. Please see this post for more information.

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 9 (1,826 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo Ya it happens after the game is done
Message 7 of 9 (1,424 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is happening to me too, on all online games. Game plays perfectly but when it comes to the loading screen it shows that message.

Message 8 of 9 (957 Views)

Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

Since this is an older thread that's been inactive for a long time, I am going to lock it to prevent necro-posting. 

If you need some help with a similar issue please feel free to create a new thread. 

Thanks! 

Kent.png
Message 9 of 9 (941 Views)