Getting an error message from Origin, bought the game on Epic

by gateau0_0noel

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Getting an error message from Origin, bought the game on Epic

★★★ Newbie

I got Fallen Order on Epic Games and worked fine for about 4 hours of gameplay. But suddenly when I try to launch it, the error message "Try relaunching your game to continue linking your accounts" showed up, and shows that the Fallen Order is running on Epic Games, even though task manager doesn't show it. I tried "end task" on Origin and Epic games, deleting and re-installing Epic, Origin, and Fallen Order, and I still get that error message. What's wrong witht he game??

Message 1 of 26 (9,301 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Getting an error message from Origin, bought the game on Epic

Community Manager
Hey all,

This issue should be resolved as of today. If you're still encountering the issue please make sure both your Epic and Origin clients are fully up to date.
EACade

View in thread

Message 26 of 26 (11,654 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice
@gateau0_0noel Can you fix it now?
Message 2 of 26 (9,271 Views)

★ Novice
@gateau0_0noel Uninstall origin and run the game in epic games luancher, then it will install origin and you can install it. You can just play now.
Message 3 of 26 (9,261 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ImyourPrzxc I can't solve the same problem in this way.....
Message 4 of 26 (9,191 Views)

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order -  "Try relaunching your game..."

★★★★ Novice

I am unable to launch Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order that I bought through Epic Games Store. I linked it back then with Origin and everything was fine, but after a small break, I come back to play it again this week and it tells me "Try relaunching your game to continue linking your accounts", seems like EALink.exe is broken cause I have tried every single combination of tips and tricks I found on the whole internet and it is still not working

Message 5 of 26 (9,350 Views)

Re: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order -  "Try relaunching your game..."

★★★★ Novice

For anyone looking at this what fixed this for me was rerolling version from 10.5.83 Origin version to 10.5.82 from here -> https://origin.en.uptodown.com/windows/versions. Hope this helps someone.

Message 6 of 26 (9,322 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@redrumlivedog Apparently some people are getting success buy rolling back the origin launcher from
https://origin.en.uptodown.com/windows/versions
Message 7 of 26 (9,161 Views)

★★ Novice
@BossD3structionX Thanks, worked!
Message 8 of 26 (9,266 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Worked for me as well, saved my day! Thanks!

Message 9 of 26 (9,263 Views)

Try relaunching your game to continue linking your accounts

★★★ Newbie

Getting "Try relaunching your game to continue linking your accounts" while trying to start Star Wars: Jedi Fallen order. 

I bought the game from EPIC. But, it dosen't start. My origin account shows the game. It is successfully downloaded, but dosen't work.

Message 10 of 26 (9,230 Views)