Getting abandon game penalties from the game crashing..

by JJSugarYT

Original Post

Re: Getting abandon game penalties from the game crashing..

★★★ Newbie

I have the solution for everybody (I don't know if can be valid for PC users), remove more friends as possible from your friends list.

I had the CE error on Ps4 since Season 2, after 2 or 3 games I crashed everytime, today I can play more than 12 games with no crashes, and still no crash.

I had more than 680 friends, now I have 230.

Message 61 of 71 (809 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same it’s honestly getting very annoying they should be able too tell when people dashboard or not 

Message 62 of 71 (795 Views)

★★ Novice

The same thing happened to me twice and it's cost some serious points 😡 what good is a game that penalizes for the game servers crashing?

Message 63 of 71 (778 Views)

★ Novice

That's it? I lost 500 today from solo queues  lol. But I do keep getting code:net and booted mid game. I'm on my last abandonment  not by fault warning though. I hope these servers can be fixed. 

Message 64 of 71 (773 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@JJSugarYT same here. Its getting out hands and recently i dont play ranked. I play much less. I want to finally quit this stupid gane
Message 65 of 71 (709 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing is happening to me. I literally have it hard wired ps4 and still manages to freeze and eventually kicked out to the tittle page. After trying to reconnect about four times, apex tells me I was AFK then get penalized. This is ridiculous. 

Message 66 of 71 (652 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here and they do nothing to help but troubleshooting 

Message 67 of 71 (599 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also have crashed due to being placed in a glitched lobby with the only way to leave is by abandoning the game.  Then penalized.  I have also had the game crash or freeze and be penalized.  It just makes me not want to play, so i play something else instead.  Why wait 10m+ for a broken game that will probably just do it again with a longer penalty next time?

Message 68 of 71 (512 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Just here to point out, that over a year later, this same problem is occurring. Computer just crashed(i suspect it has something to do with the windows update that i have been putting off, for this exact reason mind you) and when i try to hop in and reconnect, well the match was over. My friends told me we got third. They did. I got an abandon game penalty.

Good work Respawn. Doin a bang up job this weekend.

Message 69 of 71 (431 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This has happened to me just now and in the past several.times, has a developer ever helped, restored points anything? 

Message 70 of 71 (267 Views)