Re: Getting abandon game penalties from the game crashing..

by Ginkerooney1

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Same here started happening in April update, this is actually ridiculous. Gueesss full time call of dutty.

Message 51 of 71 (565 Views)

★★ Novice
@JasonR_10101 They don’t want proof. That’s why they don’t ask you to send it to them. They won’t even try to reimburse you with some apex coins or crafting metals. As a customer when the product is not what was promised you have the option to return the game. Because it’s “free to play” they feel like they can get away with it. When u contact them it’s only through messenger and they try to act like it’s your connection that’s the problem. They ask u to reboot your modem. Uninstall and reinstall the game. Like wtf how r u trying to make it seem like the problem is on my end when they’ve been having this issue since the start. It’s just worse now cause u lose double points and get locked out. Just lost 96 points because I’m in diamond after winning 92 with 5 kills and 3rd place. Ain’t that some *. Work hard, get kills place too 3 and still doesn’t offset the points I lost right after. Law suit. I know you gamers want to. Someone set it up.
Message 52 of 71 (546 Views)

★★ Novice
@Captain_Smacko Me I’m some idiot.
Message 53 of 71 (544 Views)

★★ Novice
@DriPPyMastiFFy Law suit
Message 54 of 71 (538 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I  am having this issue too it's really * annoying I report it Everytime and now I'm getting to points taken away and having to wait ten minutes each time it happens it's ridiculous and out of my control this game is broke. Ranked matches is the only one it does it in 

Message 55 of 71 (507 Views)

★★ Novice

I won a game on platinum rank league yesterday, the game crashed on loading screen for next game. BANNED ? Plus 72 rank points down. Contacted ea help if you can call it that ? Usual * about my connection. After wasting two hours of my life checking ea’s list of excuses I found my PS4 is running tip top on latest software with 110 mb Ethernet connection.  So I went into safe mode and rebuilt my database. No more problems until an hour ago . Won another match on rank leagues, went to load next match and it banned me again at a cost of another 72 rank points. I was assured yesterday that ea feels my pain but can’t reimburse my hard earned points. That’s nothing to do with them. Not much is actually to do with them , apart from taking your money and your points. Can anyone recommend an alternative battle royale game that ea doesn’t control and that doesn’t involve dancing ?

Message 56 of 71 (478 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

More points gone !!!!🤬🤬🤬 No Respawn I didn’t abandon, you crashed 

Message 57 of 71 (453 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having the same issue on PS4. Please for the love of everything gaming. Fix the issue.

Message 58 of 71 (436 Views)

★★ Novice
@Ginkerooney1 Yeah dude I went back to Overwatch, and playing warzone.
Message 59 of 71 (409 Views)

★★ Novice
@bytheDOC87 Gonna have a look my friend, thanks. No way I’m getting up to master I have now lost nearly 300 rp due to game keeps crashing
Message 60 of 71 (386 Views)