Re: Getting abandon game penalties from the game crashing..

by DevilTrigg

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
@IceColdDrip Same here. Game logic, server shutting down etc. So many crashes and the fact that they refuse to comment really just tell all of us that they don't care. Rather than punishing the cheaters they wanna punish the whole community. Their servers are trash yet they punish us for it. This is not fair. Actually pathetic. Also i still have the party not ready glitch from season 1 and on top of that, i get endless matchmaking after every ranked game.
Message 31 of 71 (813 Views)

★ Novice

RTX 2080ti, i9900k, 32gb of ram. I'm having the same issue. The game has crashed so many times that I'm now getting penalties. I've never had any crashes on other games but this game. I crash an average of 3-4 times a day. When is there going to be a fix? Its ruining the comp for both my friends and I where, like today I had to just back out and let them find a third so they don't loose a member to a crash. Respawn needs to remove that crap they call penalties until they can fix there sorry excuse of a game. 

Message 32 of 71 (813 Views)

★ Novice

I am having the same issues.  It's usually the DXGI Hung error.  It seems to happen more frequently since the season 4 patch but I did have some pretty infuriating crashes while playing Ranked in the previous seasons.  I am considered a Whale when it comes to spending money on this game, but i can say for sure that unless they find a fix then i won't be spending anymore money on this.  Shame on the developers for punishing players for issues they have no control over.  If i can't play ranked then i most likely wont play anymore.

Message 33 of 71 (788 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yep, same thing. Game crashes in the character select and now I have started getting penalties for that. I stopped playing the game last summer because I had crashes all the time and they could happen even mid game. Now the game has upgraded itself for them to only happen in the start Standard smile Less annoying. Though if you're not fixing your crashes (which is probably impossible for you) or removing the penalties I'm abandoning the game again because there's no point with the penalties when the crashes are not my fault.

Message 34 of 71 (776 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here, 

I've been getting these crashes since day one I was just in a ranked match I was the kill leader with 3 squads left and got kicked and lost 74 to. I made a second account I can play for hours have never been kicked on the same ps4 on the same internet but I have about 500 dollers into my main account.

Message 35 of 71 (756 Views)

★★★ Novice

was on a two game win streak and lagged again! Watch me get punished at the end Ogbomosho the season as well and not gain my ranked badges and trails and probably a demote to silver again

Message 36 of 71 (738 Views)

★ Apprentice

This happened to me so often. Fortunately I haven't crashed in the  past 2 days though. Oh wait, that's probably because I haven't played Apex in 2 days..

Message 37 of 71 (722 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue here but im up to 720 minutes. My gf likes to be an ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and unplug my game when she gets mad at me. I go to get back on and i have a 720 minute wait. That’s literally a whole ❤️❤️❤️❤️ day. Im done playing apex at least fortnite doesnt pull this type of sh*t

Message 38 of 71 (698 Views)

★ Novice

same thing here I also loose all my ranked points when it crashes in mid game, what the hell why they act like this is not happening.

Message 39 of 71 (629 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@JJSugarYT During beta when the game was released the only thing everyone knew was how to crash in the game. I guess it’s still using too much of the CPU and that the processor and grafics card might just have enough at some points because of all the effects that renders throughout the whole game. Maybe try to lower the video settings but if that doesn’t work then it’s on the servers
Message 40 of 71 (620 Views)