Re: Getting abandon game penalties from the game crashing..

by TheCoronahVirus

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I am * pissed. I just got kicked from another ranked game and it told me that "action will be taken" if I keep abandoning games.

Fix your * servers. I am sick of this *.

Message 11 of 71 (2,475 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here! 

I am just trying to grind silver and the game keeps kicking me (Code: Leaf / Code: Wheel). I am pissed because now it is telling me that I am abandoning games. 

Message 12 of 71 (2,469 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I am able to play Regular Apex Legends just fine, but as soon as I try Ranked it boots me as soon as the game starts. 

Message 13 of 71 (2,456 Views)

★ Novice

Same thing is happening to me on my One X. Regular matches run just fine but ranked wont work at all. I've tried 6 times and I get booted 2 mins in, had numerous penalties, and I've lost 144 RP points.

Code:Net

Message 14 of 71 (2,449 Views)

★ Novice
@NickelKnifer Same here
Message 15 of 71 (2,357 Views)

★★ Novice

Do you know whats sad... THEY DONT CARE. I mean not a single feedback, its basically get banned lose points we totally dont care.

Im really thinking about not giving a rat's ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about this game and its sad that so mnay people pay for this game, me included, but they just dont care on the basis "it is free to play"

Message 16 of 71 (2,345 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah, not a single reply from a developer or tech support on this thread in over a whole week! Their silence not only on this post, but countless others that I've seen says a lot about this team. What a joke. I can't even play ranked anymore and I don't because I don't want to be kicked off the game and get more upset.

Message 17 of 71 (2,324 Views)

★★ Novice

ive been getting RANKED crashes for days.. now i'm getting penalty each time .. annoying.. fix this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ already

Message 18 of 71 (2,311 Views)

★ Novice

Please somebody fix this NONSENSE ! I get on to your game to play the GAME I get on and we want to play ranked to try to get my predator trail and error out mid-game lose all my RP that I earned and then we get penalized!WHY???!! For playing the game ? You guys don't even say oh okay well we recognize that you're erroring out sorry for the HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE but no you want to say oh we FORGIVE YOU for erroring. Even though it's YOUR FAULT! How are you forgiving me? When is your game that's causing me to error. Like how are you forgiving me for your mess up? That doesn't make ANY sense . This is my first time actually getting a penalty so it's only 10 minutes but I see that people have gotten 90 minutes 45 minutes . Yet you guys are charging $20 per skin .What are you doing with all the money because it's definitely not helping make this game better at this point. I put money into this game and only thing I can get back as a penalty. You guys need to start appreciating your community before you don't have one!

Message 19 of 71 (2,274 Views)

★★ Novice

I too am a bit perturbed about this as well. I was just about to cave and begin funding this game even though the hit targeting is still atrocious after a year, but with this BS now occurring that ain't happening.

Message 20 of 71 (2,247 Views)