Getting Noticed Issue

by Cashoutking2020

Original Post

Need For Speed Heat Get Noticed Mission Bug

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Cannot Trigger the "Get Noticed" mission, no menu option show up when i reached there.
What car were you using? Any Cars
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played? A Day Time mission, which is the suspension set rewarded.
Was it a day or a night event? Night Event
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? it's a REP 7 mission, i'm not sure this will happen to everybody though. Ana will give us a call that we should me her up at the marked location before we reach REP 7, it's really early in the game play.
What happens when the bug occurs? It's just won't let me trigger the mission
What do you expect to see? fix it please

i've try this with few cars, it just won't work. That is a REP 7 misson and now i'm already 27

Message 1 of 14 (7,720 Views)

Getting Noticed Issue

★★★ Newbie

I can not access “Get Noticed” mission. I have the rep and the car requirements. Anybody else experiencing this? It’s very frustrating. 

Message 2 of 14 (5,497 Views)

Re: Need For Speed Heat Get Noticed Mission Bug

★★★ Newbie
@huhuloo69 Have you been able to get it open yet? I’m experiencing the same issue
Message 3 of 14 (7,636 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue

Message 4 of 14 (7,460 Views)

''Get Noticed'' mission bugging

★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:Origin
Summarize your bug Get Noticed mission bugging. I tried doing it 4 times, and I get to the same place where there is a bridge and then the bridge disappears and I fall into the water, then the screen fades into black and nothing happens while the music goes on. I just bought the game 2-3 days ago and I can't complete this mission and move on since it's bugging in the same place for me. I tried both day and night, both messes up.
What car were you using? Lotus Exige S
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Community Build
What was the last event you played? The event with the black guy, one of the first ones that comes with Ana.
Was it a day or a night event? Night Event
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Idk, maybe have the same graphics as me, same car etc.
What happens when the bug occurs? Some of the graphics start missing, it's only the road I see, the bridge disappears, I fall into water.
What do you expect to see? I expect to continue the mission without it bugging.

If needed I can try to record with OBS.

Message 5 of 14 (5,572 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too

Message 6 of 14 (7,150 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@huhuloo69 Same
Message 7 of 14 (7,091 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You folks really need to fix this glitch cause we paid good money for the game and we can't even complete the story line until we pass this mission! 

Message 8 of 14 (6,706 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

EA please fix this. Or refund me my money. This is a quest early in the game. Playing on PS

Message 9 of 14 (6,579 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm having that same problem 

Message 10 of 14 (5,635 Views)