Get banned for no reason.

by ansarullahsubari

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Get banned for no reason.

★★★ Newbie

Just trying to log in to my id using game center. Have anyone got the same issue? 

Message 1 of 8 (943 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Get banned for no reason.

Community Manager

@Hooplovestyle

Please see our most recent correspondence on your case.

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 7 of 8 (875 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

It says 

“ BANNED 

Sorry, something unexpected go wrong, Please try again. “

Have anyone got the same issue? Please help 😓

Message 2 of 8 (942 Views)

Community Manager

@ansarullahsubari

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thank you.

barry.png
Message 3 of 8 (930 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I already done it. But still no help. Can i just talk with one of your customer service committee?

Message 4 of 8 (929 Views)

Community Manager

@ansarullahsubari

Please allow our Advisors time to attend to your support case #44325998

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 5 of 8 (921 Views)

★ Novice

I’m also having the same problem .. I contacted EA about the ban and they won’t release it . I have done nothing wrong and have never hacked the game . You guys can check my progress .. I do t have a lot of coins or cash and low level players .. if I was hacking the game I would have 99 elites and unlimited coins and cash .. I do not .. This is my info please help resolve this matter .  #44357929

Message 6 of 8 (907 Views)

Community Manager

@Hooplovestyle

Please see our most recent correspondence on your case.

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 7 of 8 (876 Views)

★ Novice

EA ..Barry I did look at the last email that was sent .. and it still holds true that I’m permentally banned .. but again I have done nothing wrong. No. Cheating or Hacking on my part .. just playing the game. And I put over $40 into NBA Live since it came out on mobile .. so I have lost all progress and money and can’t play the game .. so I hope you see why I’m upset . This is why I will not be putting money into EA’s mobile games again . Because at anytime they can BAN you , and the bad part WON’T tell you the specifics . Trust me I’ll be posting up on gaming sites telling gamers about EA practices and how they treat Paying Customers .. Thanks. 

Message 8 of 8 (869 Views)