Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Get Kicked out of every online game I play

by Tropicalkillerx

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Get Kicked out of every online game I play

★ Novice

Every time I go into an online game it will let me play for varying times.  Normally the first time I try it will go for like 30min in-game minutes, after the first try it normally starts kicking me out about 5 in-game minutes in.  The game gives me a draw and doesn't affect my record when I draw or win these games.  The one time I let up a goal before being disconnected  I did get everything associated with a loss (Loss on record, Lost Rivals point ETC) . Any recommendations? 

Message 1 of 4 (307 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Get Kicked out of every online game I play

Community Manager

Hey @Tropicalkillerx it sounds like you may be having issues with your connection. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (254 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★ Novice

Bump, any recommendations? 

Message 2 of 4 (273 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @Tropicalkillerx it sounds like you may be having issues with your connection. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Message 3 of 4 (255 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

I'm having the exact same problem, went through all of the steps and still happens. I don't have a clue what to do and it's really frustrating.

Message 4 of 4 (217 Views)
Twitter Stream