Genesis event infinite load screen.

by Nswift141

Original Post

Genesis event infinite load screen.

★ Novice

This issue first arose with the Genesis event patch. At first, it was a long load screen that went to an error which then allowed me into the game now the load screen is never-ending. I have seen one fix and have tried it but it didn't work in my case. Are there any100% fixes for this issue?  Has this problem been acknowledged by the Apex Devs? I hope I am able to fix it soon or there is a fix soon because I do not want to miss a majority of the event due to infinite load times. Thanks and have a wonderful day/evening/night!! 

Message 1 of 6 (418 Views)

Re: Genesis event infinite load screen.

★★★ Newbie

I've been having the same issue too, it's really annoying. I just wait for my screen to time out and then I reconnect. 

Message 2 of 6 (406 Views)

EA DICE Team
What platform are you on in what region are you in? @Nswift141 @MOCKBA24

What troubleshooting have you tried?

/Atic
Message 3 of 6 (344 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Atic wrote:
What platform are you on in what region are you in? @Nswift141 @MOCKBA24

What troubleshooting have you tried?

/Atic

Hello! I am US and I use the steam version of the game. I have tried the only method I have seen which is in another post. It entailed me clearing the cache or something of that sort. My games load time is very long and the game freezes any time I try to leave so I hope this is fixed soon. Thanks for your reply and your time!

Message 4 of 6 (319 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im on AUS Sydney.

Message 5 of 6 (306 Views)

★★ Novice

I too have the game problem I think missed the og maps I really was looking forward to playing them I even tried reinstalling the game no hope, Plz help I would really like to continue playing apex. Thank you!

Message 6 of 6 (291 Views)