General Minst Story Quest Bugged

by Kingtag1999

Original Post

Accepted Solution

General Minst Story Quest Bugged

★★★★ Novice

Hey all,

I was levelling my Sith Warrior today, and was doing the General Minst class quest. So, I get to the reactor core, and I'm faced with four shielded walls. I get a bonus quest to destroy the shields' generators. So, being the good little gamer I am, I do said bonus quest. Well, when I destroyed the generators/wall panels, the shields flicker for a brief second, but they don't drop. I've tried leaving and reentering the phase, resetting the quest, and logging and logging back in. None of these things worked. It just sucks that I'm bugged out of a class story quest, especially since the Warrior story was getting quite good. Fixing this ASAP would be most appreciated, I really enjoy this game.

Attached is a screenshot of the broken shield panel and the shield wall that is still up. Note that this is the same on all walls.

Message 1 of 4 (2,562 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: General Minst Story Quest Bugged

★★★★ Novice

I fixed it. I thought I had logged out, but I must not've. Went to go eat dinner and watch TV, came back on and it was fixed.

Thanks anyways, though! Finally, I can hopefully finish up Taris.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (2,538 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Kingtag1999 

I know you said you reset the mission, did you also try resetting all active phases as well?  This should be an option when you leave the phased area and go outside of it, right click your character portrait, choose reset all active phases, then try to re-enter the area and see if that clears it.  Try leaving the area, resetting the mission and active phases together then re-enter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 4 (2,550 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I fixed it. I thought I had logged out, but I must not've. Went to go eat dinner and watch TV, came back on and it was fixed.

Thanks anyways, though! Finally, I can hopefully finish up Taris.

Message 3 of 4 (2,539 Views)

Hero

@Kingtag1999 

Sometimes if you log out for at least 15 minutes or so that can sometimes work vs logging out for a min then back in.  Anyway glad it's fixed. May the Force be with you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 4 of 4 (2,525 Views)