General Issues still persistent - Colors

by sebastiannorge

Original Post

General Issues still persistent - Colors

★★★★ Novice

Hi,

I've had great deal of issues with kit selections.

1. When the computer chooses a referee colors, it frequently chooses inappropriate colors. I do not understand why this still is an issue (you guys said you fixed it)

I can only recommend a detailed investigation into this, as it is very frequent and still persistent after last "patch", I play with blue kits and ref is frequently my color or opponent color, even if I know other referee colors are available. It has improved a "little", but far from fixed in the latest patch in my experience.

2. Due to this, i ALWAYS chose my own kits. I know they work, i do not have issues playing with these 2 kits i own. But FIFA frequently ignores this choice/selection by me.

I've paid extra attention when i do kits selections, and yes, this is an issue. FIFA 22 do ignore my own selection prior to gameplay (at least in Rivals). I struggle to play when the colors are not distinct and I know many people (especially men) have color blindness. It would be nice to have the option to always have my own kits selected regardless, or at the very least respect my choice to have my own kits before the match. 

One kit (FUT 22 TOTW) is often the kit FIFA 22 chose against me when it ignores my own selection. Not sure if this is because it is popular, or FIFA is more prone to ignore my kit selection prior to match. I do not like this, as my kit has light/weak color, and that kit is also weak in colors, making me struggle to play quick/comfortable.

(3. I do not know if this is an issue or a setting I've not found, but the camera speed of the co-op camera I'm using is a little to slow IMO. when i do a quick power pass forward, the ball almost leaves the frame and i have to wait to see what is going on as the camera is "catching up". would be nice to have a speed of camera slider if it doesn't already exist.). 4. It would also be nice if i could disable the name fading of player names. (They display when they receive the ball (like "immobile" when immobile receives the ball at his feet, but this fades after a few seconds. I couldn't find a setting for this, with the settings I use).

Best regards

Message 1 of 1 (94 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help