Gear piece reward from Bronzium Data Pack, disappeared

by Executor_Arbyter

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Gear piece reward from Bronzium Data Pack, disappeared

★★★ Novice

Hello there! And thank you in advance for you time. Standard smile

Just a few hours ago, after opening some Bronzium Data Packs, i received a "Mk3 Carbanti Sensor Array" (not salvage). After accepting, it was, and still is nowhere to be found.
It seems i haven't received it for some reason. I have tried relogging from Google Play, and reopening the game completely, but that didn't help anyhow.

Is any solution possible? 

Message 1 of 2 (8,472 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Gear piece reward from Bronzium Data Pack, disappeared

Community Manager

Hi @Executor_Arbyter

I can see some time has passed since this was posted. Hopefully you've been able to get in touch with the support team on this since but if not, please do now for assistance with this. This thread will walk you through how to send in a Help ticket to get in contact with the support team. 

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (8,305 Views)

All Replies

Re: Gear piece reward from Bronzium Data Pack, disappeared

Community Manager

Hi @Executor_Arbyter

I can see some time has passed since this was posted. Hopefully you've been able to get in touch with the support team on this since but if not, please do now for assistance with this. This thread will walk you through how to send in a Help ticket to get in contact with the support team. 

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (8,306 Views)