Gear Disappeared

by wrekincruw

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Gear Disappeared

★★ Novice
Spent close to 100.00 USD today buying high level gear pieces, as well as in game resources to get gear. I was saving these pieces up to do my toons, but not long ago as I went to go browse through them to see what I have amassed 90% of them have disapeared all new gear and a significant portion of the old. Only few low level pices remain please fix and return, thank you
Message 1 of 10 (880 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Promo bonus crystals not recieved

★★★★ Novice
Follow the link below to file a ticket, be sure to mention your Player ID. Be sure not to mention Player here on forum, just on ticket.
Link
http://m.help.ea.com/en/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/

View in thread

Message 4 of 10 (991 Views)

All Replies

Promo bonus crystals not recieved

★★ Novice
I made A purchase of 125.00 USD for a google play card on 12/25/17 but never recieved the bonus crystals it awards for updating the account. I purchased other cards and recieved my bonus crystals until i reached the limit, but this was not the case here as i did not max out on limit and should have recieved the bonus that goes with that level of purchase it is the reason why I made such a large purchase, please rectify, thank you.
Message 2 of 10 (879 Views)

Promo bonus crystals not recieved

★★ Novice
I made A purchase of 125.00 USD for a google play card on 12/25/17 but never recieved the bonus crystals it awards for updating the account. I purchased other cards and recieved my bonus crystals until i reached the limit, but this was not the case here as i did not max out on limit and should have recieved the bonus that goes with that level of purchase it is the reason why I made such a large purchase, please rectify, thank you.
Message 3 of 10 (883 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Follow the link below to file a ticket, be sure to mention your Player ID. Be sure not to mention Player here on forum, just on ticket.
Link
http://m.help.ea.com/en/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/

Message 4 of 10 (992 Views)

★★ Novice
I filed one no responses
Message 5 of 10 (799 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hi,

Then please wait their response.
Message 6 of 10 (782 Views)

★★ Novice
How many days does this usually take?
Message 7 of 10 (775 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Did you contact Google Play Store?  You said this was the GC promo which they can verify the promo went through or let you know of any limits on that account , as EA support can not see your google status.

this might be able to help you resolve quicker as well

Message 8 of 10 (766 Views)

★★ Novice
Yes I contacted them first their response was since this is in game content only the games developers can see and manage it. The purchase went through but the rewards was not recieved. They suggested i contact the devs, if no resolve they would escalate
Message 9 of 10 (757 Views)

★★ Novice
It really seems as though this should have been resolved by now, i think this has been written off.
Message 10 of 10 (742 Views)