Re: GeForce Game Ready Driver 388.43

by veterinarbf

Original Post

★★ Guide

Half and Half disagree with you on that @racko92.  The driver fixed parts of the game studdering for me, especially in tunnels, I cruise right through them now.

I will agree with you that there are game 'bugs'.  Was racing an 'Out Run' race the other day, was 200mtr in front and then on a turn, the race ended, I lost.  

Message 11 of 21 (760 Views)

★★ Guide

@koeks525 you need more RAM, 16 at least. imo (it might not help you but it did for me in NFS2015 and continues into Payback)

Message 12 of 21 (758 Views)

★★ Guide

@racko92  hmmm maybe it is tooooo much power   LOL

(the amd ryzen)

Message 13 of 21 (758 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@×××CROMxxx i dont have any problems in tunels or the desert or what its called, the stutters only occur in the city are but were fixed dramaticaly after the progression patch. Strange you noticed any diference with the new drivers.

Haha probably not to powerfull. I remember i had the same issue with nfs 2015 where it would (if the framerate was unlocket) just jump up and down (the fps i mean). It seems that frostbite engine doesnt like ryzen very much, or its just the developers lack of interest in making the game run as it should.

The thing that really bugs me is for example forza 7 (which had its fair share of issuses) works like butter, whit more detail in one car headlight than payback has to offer on the whole screen.

My point beeing how can a game like that run in 4k on ultra with 24 cars on screen with not one stutter, but payback with its outdated graphics cant hold a steady picture motion on 1080p.

Dont get me wrong i love the nfs series, but since ghost started implementing the crappy frostbite engine (started with the run if i remember correctly) it has been one stuttery mess after another
Message 14 of 21 (753 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I bought Origin Access and I have freeze \ microlags in the game.
Now I have no desire to buy a game.

My PC:

i7 3770

GTX 1080 (Driver 388.43)

16 gb ram

Video:

https://youtu.be/NBLHSXiqzw8

Message 15 of 21 (719 Views)

★ Guide

where is the SLI support?

Message 16 of 21 (693 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I think EA is in collusion with Intel so people buy new expensive processors.

They specifically create a load on the CPU cause artificial throttling.

This is the problem of the game engine and optimization.

Message 17 of 21 (665 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I installed the game this week, using a GTX1060 with this driver. Stuttering issues and heavy CPU usage on a 6600K. Suppose will wait for this to be available for free on origins access as with this performance I'm not going to invest into buying this game. Which is very sad

Message 18 of 21 (598 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I doubt EA is working with Intel to get people to buy their new expensive processors.

I am using the Intel i7 8700K with Asus GTX 1080 TI. I still get problems like game freezes.

It was reported before by several users and there doesn't seem to be a fix from EA.  Summary, last EA game. 

Message 19 of 21 (589 Views)

Community Manager

If your hardware/software is compatible, there are newer drivers available at this time.

http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/127665/en-us

barry.png
Message 20 of 21 (580 Views)