Re: Garden Warfare 2 tells me I need to update my drivers.B4.playingButihavelast

by McCreeam

Original Post

Re: Garden Warfare 2 tells me I need to update my drivers.B4.playingButihavelast

★★★ Novice

how do u get nvdia? 

Message 31 of 51 (1,577 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

how do u get nvdia? Buy it from your local PC hardware shop 

Message 32 of 51 (1,558 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

thank you very,very, very much!

i thought it was my graphics too but it was already updated this fixed it!

Message 33 of 51 (1,511 Views)

★ Novice

sI got the same problem with AMD Radeon R9 M375 12GB Ram, Intel Core i5 . Also I got latest graphic drivers, and I set a game profile on AMD Card menu. Keybord still did not work. What else I can do?

Message 34 of 51 (1,505 Views)

★★★ Novice

And what if my computer has got RADEON instead of NVIDIA? Do you know any solution?

Message 35 of 51 (1,362 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@bielorz 

You will need to test other Radeon drivers other than what you have used up to now.  That assumes you have a laptop, not a desktop.  If it's a desktop, the fix is most easy.  Plug the screen into the correct video port, not the IGP port. 

Message 36 of 51 (1,360 Views)

Hero (Retired)

For AMD cards it's found in Catalyst Control Center, under Switchable Graphics.

The second half of this article has screenshots

https://community.amd.com/docs/DOC-1314

Message 37 of 51 (1,358 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@DarkLord_DN 

You will need to be much more informative than your too-brief post. 

Message 38 of 51 (1,356 Views)

★ Novice

Thank You for answer. What information I should give You? Maybe ms info and dxdiag file help? I need more information how to fix it. Thx for help once again Standard smile

Message 39 of 51 (1,343 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@bielorz 

WootCandy already responded in the gap between my own pair of comments, and he's got it covered. 

Message 40 of 51 (1,332 Views)