Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Garden Warfare 2 tells me I need to update my drivers.B4.playingButihavelast

by senorburrito84

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Garden Warfare 2 tells me I need to update my drivers.B4.playingButihavelast

★★★★ Novice

how do u get nvdia? 

Message 31 of 52 (1,229 Views)

★★★★ Novice

how do u get nvdia? Buy it from your local PC hardware shop 

Message 32 of 52 (1,210 Views)

★★★★ Novice

thank you very,very, very much!

i thought it was my graphics too but it was already updated this fixed it!

Message 33 of 52 (1,163 Views)

★★★★ Novice

sI got the same problem with AMD Radeon R9 M375 12GB Ram, Intel Core i5 . Also I got latest graphic drivers, and I set a game profile on AMD Card menu. Keybord still did not work. What else I can do?

Message 34 of 52 (1,157 Views)

★★★★ Novice

And what if my computer has got RADEON instead of NVIDIA? Do you know any solution?

Message 35 of 52 (1,014 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@bielorz 

You will need to test other Radeon drivers other than what you have used up to now.  That assumes you have a laptop, not a desktop.  If it's a desktop, the fix is most easy.  Plug the screen into the correct video port, not the IGP port. 

Message 36 of 52 (1,012 Views)

Hero (Retired)

For AMD cards it's found in Catalyst Control Center, under Switchable Graphics.

The second half of this article has screenshots

https://community.amd.com/docs/DOC-1314

Message 37 of 52 (1,010 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@DarkLord_DN 

You will need to be much more informative than your too-brief post. 

Message 38 of 52 (1,008 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank You for answer. What information I should give You? Maybe ms info and dxdiag file help? I need more information how to fix it. Thx for help once again Standard smile

Message 39 of 52 (995 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@bielorz 

WootCandy already responded in the gap between my own pair of comments, and he's got it covered. 

Message 40 of 52 (984 Views)

Common issues and workarounds

Track known issues and learn about workarounds or fixes.

View more on EA Help

gw2-elvis

GW2 patch notes

Check on the latest updates to Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2.

View more on EA Help

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help