Re: Garbage Customer Service

by XxLordImperorxX

Original Post

Garbage Customer Service

★★ Novice

So after waiting to chat live with someone, they just sat there and did nothing. After 5 minutes I asked if they were going to do anything to fix the issue and they said to give them a few moments. 15 minutes later I'm timed out and have wasted 40 minutes trying to discuss the issue with someone who shouldn't havr that job. I HATE YOU TAPAS!!!!

Then I ask for a call because Indont want to wait for 21 people in live chat que. I finally get a call and she can't do anything. THEN WHAT IS THE POINT OF HAVING CUSTOMER SERVICE????? Her answer is to come to the forum and post on here. Why did I have to wait over an hour to get emailed a link to the forums? What kind of backwards , trashy cuatomer service is that? 

Message 1 of 9 (534 Views)

Community Manager
@bearcat0069 We have different methods and ways to contact support, depending on the issue you have encountered may be the way you were advised to post your issues on the forums.

Would you be able to go into detail about the issue you are running into?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 9 (528 Views)

Community Manager

@bearcat0069 Apologies I did forget to mention when contacting them you will need to use the in-game support option for them to help out with your account, you can find more information here

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 9 (495 Views)

★★ Novice

There really is no solution. They told me they couldn't fix ingame issues and gac has already started. Not sure why I was told to go here other than to rant and see others with similar frustrations. Every experience I've had with customer service for this game,(except 1) has been pointless and achieved nothing. The one issue that finally got fixed took around 15 different CSRs and over 25 hours of my life over a year period before I finally found someone who did their job and fixed what they called a "simple issue" for me.

So I guess the Solution is to understand that Customer Service is an absolute joke and don't expect 95% of them to care or be capable of doing their job.

Message 4 of 9 (492 Views)

★★ Novice

Contacting them in game is what got me sent here. Basically not wanting to help and here's a place you won't bother us.

Message 5 of 9 (491 Views)

Community Manager

@bearcat0069 The forums sever as a place where players can post about issues they're having, and allows others to offer assistance or information that may help. In addition, we can also collect information on what problems are being experienced and share them with the Games Team.

Please note for account issues, missing items, and certain other problems we are not able to assist on the forums and must have you contact an EA Advisor. If you are still experiencing an issue with SWGOH, please let us know and we can provide any relevant information possible. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Message 6 of 9 (438 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Illium Look above to my previous replies. I already addressed what you said. I received no help from in game customer service and was sent to the forums for an in-game issue you've repeatedly said can't be fixed here. THEY ARE TRASH and your replies after the first one, aren't contributing anything new.
Message 7 of 9 (433 Views)

@bearcat0069 What is the issue you are having?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 9 (423 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I understand you.

The only answer I recieve when i contact them is to restart the game, reinstall it, clean cookies, caché...

The game is perfect and if something happens is your fault.

Doesn't matter if you pay or not, you will never be refunded a payment if there is a bug or you lost progress due to a bug.

Good luck with your problem 

Message 9 of 9 (415 Views)