Re: Gamertag/Profile issue

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Gamertag/Profile issue

★★ Guide

Last night, after having to go through tech support to fix a password change issue, my in game player was seemingly reset and removed from my club.  However, all of my stats are still with my club so it doesn't seem like it was deleted.  There is just a blank where the gamertag should be.  Is there any way to get "reattached" to my profile?

Message 1 of 8 (908 Views)

Hero

It may just take you playing a club game to have your ID show up. All of your WoC data is saved server side, but guessing the account tinkering just messed up the association. Does your player name and build still show up as normal elsewhere (edit screen for example)? 

•—————————————————•

If a message helped you, please give it XP! Click the XP button at the bottom of the post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Not an EA employee

Banner AHQ Hero Mass Effect.png

Message 2 of 8 (893 Views)

★★ Guide

I tried playing a club game last night and that didn't help.  My build was gone and it reverted the player name back to one I used when the game first came out and not the default one that would be there if it was a new account.

Message 3 of 8 (887 Views)

Hero

Is your level reset and traits/specialities you had unlocked locked again?

•—————————————————•

If a message helped you, please give it XP! Click the XP button at the bottom of the post.

Not an EA employee

Message 4 of 8 (848 Views)

★★ Guide

Yes, all my perks/build slots/etc. are all locked again.  It started me over as a level 1 player.

Message 5 of 8 (832 Views)

Hero

Ok. I’ll pass this along to a CM and see what can be done. 

•—————————————————•

Not an EA employee

Message 6 of 8 (827 Views)

★★ Guide

Thanks

Message 7 of 8 (798 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi there, @Marvie03 

This is something that will need to be escalated for investigation. What I'd like you to do is contact an advisor. They should recognize the issue as one they can't handle and escalate it. You can also let them know a CM on AHQ advised this. Send me a private message with the case number and I'll make sure this happens. To get in touch with an advisor. you can message @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. Let me know what happens. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 8 (763 Views)