Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Gameplay issues

by Stevun_Seagull

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Gameplay issues

★★★★ Newbie

The problem that I'm facing is that my gameplay is getting glitched and the pitch isn't showing and therefore I've occurred a few losses on ultimate team. I would like to reset my record and get the fifa points I put in to the draft back.

Message 1 of 5 (146 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Angad173

It is likely your machine does not meet the system requirements for this game:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/THE-FIELD-IS-BLACK-IN-FIFA-19-DEMO/m-p/7046241#M255

Please post your Dxdiag report here and we can take a look for you.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (121 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Angad173

It is likely your machine does not meet the system requirements for this game:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/THE-FIELD-IS-BLACK-IN-FIFA-19-DEMO/m-p/7046241#M255

Please post your Dxdiag report here and we can take a look for you.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!
Message 2 of 5 (122 Views)

★ Apprentice

Ea.has not made this game better. Sluggish game play for everyone online on the PS4.when you put your full backs on stay back and don't go up they don't listen and stay up in midfield.passes don't go to to right player.i mean come on EA and sort your * out.this game is not enjoying anymore.kids won't buy your game next year if you don't sort the mess out

Message 3 of 5 (79 Views)

★ Apprentice

What questions I want to know is does EA know it's that bad to play.does EA Evan play there mess game.do EA know about football. I see everyone on utube complaining on facebook community.the game really is shocking.i will never buy another fifa again.people who work for EA just don't care.

Message 4 of 5 (75 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem.

I bought Fifa19 the first week after it's release for Playstation 4. Started playing Ultimate Team and all was good and fun until the last couple of weeks. My players all of a sudden can't pass or shoot anymore. Every normal pass or through pass doesn't go in the direction in which I'm aiming. Players run like they are stuck in cement. Shots in front of open goal are missed because my players all of a sudden shoot in a random direction but nowhere near the goal. Defenders stop moving or start running really slow when the opposition nears my goal. Attackers walk into a clutch of defenders instead of running towards spaces where they can receive a pass. Literally every finesse shot or pass gets blocked or goes in a random direction which wasn't the case before. Almost every ball that I get from in good position hits the post and the rare pass that does arrive is given offside. I went from Division 5 to almost relegating from Division 7 in no time.

I can't play like this, it's so frustrating. I'm not talking about a few games here and there but I'm talking about probably a hundred games now in a row where I don't seem to control my own team. I tried buying different teams also but the issue remains.

I deleted most of my data and reinstalled the game but no improvement in the gameplay what so ever. I grinded for hundreds of hours to have a nice team in Ultimate Team so I don't want do delete that data because than all would be for nothing. I worked up to this team to have enjoyment in the Weekend League, Squad Battles and Division Rivals but all the fun is gone for me because it feels like I don't even control my players but some random force is. My internet connection is top notch so that can't be the case.

I hope the people at EA have a solution for me to fix this problem because in the current state my Fifa19 is unplayable.

Message 5 of 5 (51 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help