Game wont load for many day

by 9akg2jdcljty

Original Post

Game wont load for many day

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Can anyone help me fix this problem please.

First: I play this game both on Android and iOS,

after last update on Android a game wont load for 5 day ago I can not do anything just remove and re-install but still can not play (I faced the same problem on iOS before and changed play only on Android, I sent this issued to EA team but there are not any solution, I can do just wait until new update on iOS)  I switched to play only on iOS

Second: I left only way to play on iOS not over 30 minutes ago I enter to game all characters gone there is just an empty unfurnished house but now my data from the cloud turn to level 1 and game forced me to play on level 1 with a bald head without body character

Thank you

Message 1 of 2 (572 Views)

Re: Game wont load for many day

Hero

Hi @9akg2jdcljty 

unfortunately we cannot help with this issue on the forums. Please contact EA mobile advisor by creating an in-game ticket. 

Tips on creating an in-game ticket https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/Guide-Finding-your-Player-ID-How-to-send-a-Hel.... (If you can’t make an in-game ticket to contact the EA mobile advisor, you can find an alternative link by scrolling down the guide.)

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 2 (527 Views)