Re: Game wont connect online (PC)

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Game wont connect online (PC)

★★ Apprentice

the game will not sign me in online once im in the game, it starts connecting gets halfway thru syncing, then says connection lost please try again later...it will never connect, ive done all the trouble shooting and still not signing in so i cant even download custom liveries in my career save.  I have the game on steam, ea app shows everything proper but will never connect and i have to play in offline mode.  I did try the trial on my xbox series x before buying on pc but that should have no bearing on this issue as its a backend server issue NOT my end.

Message 1 of 4 (296 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I will be here EVERY DAY MULTIPLE TIMES until this is addressed, acknowledged, and fixed! I cant even start a new saved game cause of stupid hidden cloud sync on ea app that i cant disable cause i purchased on steam...i paid 85 dollars on steam for a game missing half its features cause it always fails to connect online!!

Message 2 of 4 (261 Views)
Highlighted

EA DICE Team

What kind of networks et up do you have, who is your ISP in what country? @nike23osu  

What troubleshooting have you tried? 

/Atic 

Message 3 of 4 (230 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue, in my country the ISP is Ziggo, but that is unrelateable to this issue 

Message 4 of 4 (186 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help