Re: Game won't save my changes in edit player

by MIADoom

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game won't save my changes in edit player

★ Apprentice

After editing all my road & home outfits, animations, and appearance it does not save in edit player! it will show the auto save and finish, once i go to runs or shoot around everything reverts back. this is frustrating and wasting my time! I have to keep doing this over and over for the changes to happen.

Message 1 of 3 (3,465 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Guide

If your on ps4 select your outfits and go back to auto save. Then go to main menu and hit the ps button to go to xmb and go to settings, applications saved data management and do a backup for nba live to the cloud. It will state to close the application of live press ok. Once it's saved open game again and go to nba live, the one, edit player and check outfits.

Might just have to do one at a time or just the home team outfit and back out and save then check if they are there and then the away outfits. Maybe doing them all at once is the problem. Do one at a time. Do first outfits then after it saves do the animation.

Also make sure that your console email for account is the same for EA account sign in to simplify things.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (3,451 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

If your on ps4 select your outfits and go back to auto save. Then go to main menu and hit the ps button to go to xmb and go to settings, applications saved data management and do a backup for nba live to the cloud. It will state to close the application of live press ok. Once it's saved open game again and go to nba live, the one, edit player and check outfits.

Might just have to do one at a time or just the home team outfit and back out and save then check if they are there and then the away outfits. Maybe doing them all at once is the problem. Do one at a time. Do first outfits then after it saves do the animation.

Also make sure that your console email for account is the same for EA account sign in to simplify things.

Message 2 of 3 (3,452 Views)

★ Apprentice

thanks doing them one at a time works guess editing in bulk before autosaving is off limits

Message 3 of 3 (3,424 Views)