Game won't load on Xbox One

by SFCRMoo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game won't load on Xbox One

★ Novice

The game won't load. I get the AT-AT screen for a few seconds then back to Xbox One menu. I have tried a hard reboot but I still get the issue. Please advise on a solution

Message 1 of 5 (20,787 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game won't load on Xbox One

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Glad to hear that you solved @SFCRMoo Standard smile  but please hit Accept as Solution that others benefit from it.

Retired champion.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (30,840 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hi @SFCRMoo

Because your game Star Wars :Battlefront not starting ,aka games hanging on the title screen you need to perform a full reboot of your system, also known as a powercycle or Full Reboot, cold restart or hard reset.

To perform a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on. The system will turn off. When you hit the button again, it will start and display the green start-up screen.

All your data is preserved, but cache is cleared and some settings are reverted and log-in or game start issues are resolved.

Alternatively, you can perform a full shutdown by going to SETTINGS / POWER & STARTUP and change POWER MODE from Instant-On to Energy-saving.  After changing the setting, choose "Turn Xbox off". It can be powered back on by holding down the GUIDE button on the Xbox controller or the button on the front of the Xbox console.  Once it's back online you can go back to SETTINGS / POWER & STARTUP and re-enable Instant-on.

NOTE if the manual button/menu-initiated reboot doesn't work, do it the old-fashioned way: power down the Xbox One, unplug it, wait for 10 seconds, plug everything back in and power it back on.

Or you can try this http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Bug-online/m-p/5411148#U5411148

Retired champion.
Message 2 of 5 (20,751 Views)

★ Novice
Hard reboot didn't work but reinstalling the game did
Message 3 of 5 (20,737 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Glad to hear that you solved @SFCRMoo Standard smile  but please hit Accept as Solution that others benefit from it.

Retired champion.
Message 4 of 5 (30,841 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same thing too! when im about to go into a battle it maks a strange noise then brings me back onto home page for xbox one

Message 5 of 5 (6,367 Views)