Game won’t load as of almost 3 weeks

by renbar152

Original Post

Re: Game won’t load as of almost 3 weeks

★★ Novice

yes the same thing happened to me. I have 3 sims mobile accounts attached to 3 different emails. 1 episode happened during the TH update last month. 1st I log in to account 2 to find all the furniture DISAPPEARED( reported to E.A) 3rd account I logged in to find all of Parkview gone(benches, trees, and no furniture in the cafe, hospital or salon so my sims could not do any careers

my main account, account 1 all sims vanished, no generation sims, like a whole town empty no Sims. Now, today I cannot retrieve my game account from cloud and E.A ....hear this so much , they don't seem to try and help with this. I sent 22 messages in 1 day qhen this issue first started and no response. I emailed with images, they say go to help center. O go to help cenwtr, help center say fo to e.a Mobil help, Mobil help say, fo in-game to help, I keep expressing I CANNOT LOAD TH3BGAME FROM CLOUD TO OPEN HELP.

I spent 113.00 dollars in my game (4-1-8/ 2021( for my 3rd account because the town was still being built andbits all gone. e.a sent me an email asking if I still need there help. You tell me'

Message 21 of 47 (1,341 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I think I have the same issue too.

@EA_DragonsEye I need your help!
Since 2 weeks ago, I'm having the loading screen issue that my game is always stuck on loading screen,

and "Where's the Network" keep showing up every few seconds.

If I'm lucky I can get in the game once in a hundredth time, but sometimes I need to keep trying for minutes.
For the last two days, it get worse, I need to try for even hours to get in the game.

I also have this issue @EA_Kipling mentioned in the post "Where's the Network Prompt since November 19 2019":

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Info-Needed-Where-s-the-Network-Prompt-since-November-19-2019/...
I was experiencing the "Transaction in Progress" issue since 2 weeks ago too,

it popped up when I was trying to purchase heirloom of the day with Life Tickets,
after loading for quite a while it said "Transaction Canceled: No money was removed from your account.",
and I could never buy the items even after a few attempts.

I've talked to Josh and Logan on Twitter @EAHelp and I already tried the methods on the link they sent me:
https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps/
Except the risky reinstalling game, which I'm still uncomfortable to try, due to all the cases I saw here where players' game got lost/ reset and then rollback.

So please help, because it's really affecting me on this current live event.
Thank you very much!🙏

Message 22 of 47 (1,299 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@0o-solaluna-o0 I'm having the exact same issue and have been struggling with it for about a month. I'm from the UK and I'm wondering if it's to do with the time change we had. The clocks went back an hour I think but my Sims game thinks it is midnight when really it is 1am
Message 23 of 47 (1,178 Views)

★ Novice
@renbar152 same thing happened to me
same thing happened to me
Message 24 of 47 (1,083 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm coming to my concern about the game sims, the issue is the game is not letting me update even if I press update. I also tried turning my phone off and on so it will reupload, but nothing has changed for about a week and a half. In The Sims mobile I had made a lot of progress so I really do not want to delete my game. So is there any way you could help me 

Message 25 of 47 (906 Views)

Hero

@30000386 wrote:

I'm coming to my concern about the game sims, the issue is the game is not letting me update even if I press update. I also tried turning my phone off and on so it will reupload, but nothing has changed for about a week and a half. In The Sims mobile I had made a lot of progress so I really do not want to delete my game. So is there any way you could help me 

@30000386 

Unfortunately this is an issue that we can't help you fix from the forums. In order to get help, you need to contact an EA advisor.

Since you are not able to open your game app, please use the following link to send in a ticket: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=the-sims-mobile 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 26 of 47 (901 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_DragonsEye Hallo I got the same problem as soon I accept the free gift it will crash out. Can you please help me on my case 88561974. My player ID [Removed by CM] thank you 🙏

Message 27 of 47 (756 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @consykaos please do not share your Player ID publically.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 28 of 47 (742 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko Sorry about that! I didn’t know was dangerous
Message 29 of 47 (731 Views)

Community Manager

No worries @consykaos.

Darko

Darko.png