Game won’t load as of almost 3 weeks

by renbar152

Original Post

Re: Game won’t load as of almost 3 weeks

★★★ Guide
Thanks🙏 I sent case number and player ID.
EAHelp (twitter) told me to report to AHQ. And I think EAHelp (Japan desk) has not opened my case yet. I haven't gotten a reply yet from the other case I sent before.
I'm worried because I've seen some players who have the same problem but haven't solved for a long time.
And sorry about my poor English 😓
Message 11 of 47 (1,149 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_DragonsEye  Hi DragonsEye. I'm having the same problem as these guys, I've sent an email to eahelp but so far no response. I'm very sorry to bother you, but I need your help. This is my first time using ahq, so please forgive me if I'm using it wrong.🙏😭

Message 12 of 47 (1,058 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@akihi If you want to tag someone here, use @ and then the username. In this case you need to type EA_DragonsEye right after @

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 13 of 47 (1,018 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@SalixCat Thanks for letting me know, SalixCat.🙏🥺
Message 14 of 47 (1,009 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Happen to me just last night! It is stuck on my sim mobile screen. I can’t log in my game. Pretty sure it’s not connection issue as I have my 2nd account run smoothly in other device. 

Please help! I’m about to get the TH grand prize today but I can’t log in 😭

Message 15 of 47 (899 Views)

★ Guide

I’ve had this going on for weeks. I spent so many resources, it opened a few days this week. I got to the seconded to the last row of prizes. Now it won’t open again. I’m so disgusted. I wish they would give us a fix already. It’s not fair. 

Message 16 of 47 (880 Views)

★ Guide

I was very close to getting the prize also. I haven’t gotten in the game in days. I’m so disappointed with EA.  I wanted the greenhouse so bad. Now I will be tortured with seeing the greenhouse in other players homes. I even paid for the help pack in hopes of making it. Does anyone know are they close to figuring it out? 

Message 17 of 47 (857 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi @renbar152, i have been talking to EA regarding this issue. the “possible” reason is the savegame is corrupt. they need to rollback my savegame to previous. im not sure about yours, but i highly suggest to report to them to give appropriate solution. My game isnt fix yet but i am positive they will fix it soon. 🤞🏻goodluck and dont give up! 😊

Message 18 of 47 (854 Views)

★ Guide
@ELLEpaws I had them roll back my game before and lost all of my STS items. They will not give them back. I’m loosing hope they will fix this issue. I’ve been having problems since Feb. or earlier.
Message 19 of 47 (842 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi @renbar152  my game is already fixed. And able to get all the rewards i earned from previous events. @EA_DragonsEye help me so much to retreive all the lost items. Plus she gave me bunch of compensation. 

I had 1 month playing my broken game but still they able to fixed it. dont lose hope! 

Message 20 of 47 (815 Views)