Re: Game won’t load as of almost 3 weeks

by renbar152

Original Post

★ Guide

Wow, you should be able to reuse the stuff you purchased with your new game. I thought that is how it worked? Since it wasn’t your fault it broke. 

Message 41 of 47 (802 Views)

★ Guide
@Liza_Stephenz Mine started working again! I feel for everyone this effects. I did nothing different to my game or my phone. I would check my internet speed before I opened the game, delete any cookies on my ph. Dump videos to open up memory. Then shut down the ph and restart it. Then if a party invite would come through an notification I would click on it and sometimes it would open the game. Another thing I would do is go to the App Store and open the game from there. It would sometimes take a while and a lot of clicking off the error message but it would open. Not always but sometimes. As of this last update ( knock on wood) the games been opening. 🎊🥳🎉 I do have weird stuff in the game happen, like my Sim that is to do the Daily goals, her option for either a long or short work shift or hobby wouldn’t be there. Now today my Sim is acting weird and it’s like she’s in two different tasks at the same time. I’ve been so bummed I’ve missed so many events. I see all the things I missed and get so bummed. ☹️ It’s been a year for me since the dreaded error message started. I hope this helps
Message 42 of 47 (798 Views)

★★★ Novice
@renbar152 that’s great! Did it just suddenly start working on its own or did you do something different? I’ve literally tried EVERYTHING. I’m online EVERYDAY trying to find a fix. It’s exhausting..
Message 43 of 47 (777 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the exact same issue. Did anything ever work? I’ve tried all the trouble shooting multiple times and still nothing. 

Message 44 of 47 (675 Views)

★ Guide

Mine started on its own, every update I would go to the App Store and update the game. Then one day out of the blue I bumped the icon and it was working. It’s not our phs that the problem is with I have the same ph. I did nothing different. Good luck just keep trying. It was almost 1 year I didn’t play because of this error message. Now when I try to buy something like a pack from them, they take the money but I don’t get my items. I have to request my money back from apple. I’m sure they think it’s my ph again. But it’s not. I buy for FreePlay and have no issues. 

Message 45 of 47 (663 Views)

★ Guide

Yes it is. I totally agree. My problem now is that I can’t get the packs for sale. They take the money but I don’t get the items. I’m getting tired of trying to find a way to prove I paid for them. For a mobile game you seem to need a computer to prove your purchase. Which I don’t have. Mobile is a great game but to many issues. I’m ready to give it up. I guess I just won’t buy anything anymore. ☹️ I do feel for everyone going through this. You get use to playing then boom it’s gone by no fault of ours. I just hope it keeps working because it quit on me for a few weeks then worked again. 

Message 46 of 47 (659 Views)

I having the same problem at the moment. The game worked fine for months, but suddenly around two days ago the game kept on crashing during the loading screen. Most definitely something to do with the server because I've tried to log in through other devices yet got the same result - crashing. I invested a lot on my Sims as well so Im a bit frustrated. Have you get any resolutions to your problem yet? 

Message 47 of 47 (617 Views)