Re: Game won’t load as of almost 3 weeks

by consykaos

Original Post

Community Manager (retired)

@consykaos I have not found anything in your game that causes the issue I recommend continuing the communication with the support team and following the steps they may give you,

Message 31 of 47 (1,087 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@EA_DragonsEye I hope get fix soon, thank you for trying to solve the issue
Message 32 of 47 (1,078 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I feel your pain!!! Now the issue is fixed for me but not in the desired way...I spent about 600$ on the game in the little 4 months i was playing and then the update came and I couldn't login. I had receipts and even pics of things I bought. Some that I didn't even get to use because the update interfered with me getting back on. And then I Uninstalled and reinstalled the app and guess what!!! My game on the cloud wasn't my game. It was my people. My inventory and my kids. But not my house or my money. Or my level. It had took me back to level 4 and with no money and the house was like in the beginning when you first start the game. And I lost all my other houses on other lots too. But the game wouldn't load. It would crash. So even though I was somewhat there but not where I should have been. I couldn't play or access the game to even get the game going again. I would have been fine with having to rework the levels. As long as I had my family and inventory. I'd even make the house again. But I couldn't play at all. So I went on strike. I deleted the game from my phone. Stopped playing for 3 months and then out of boredom. And honestly feeling like I needed to play this game like drug addicts need their fix so I reinstalled it and it still didn't work. I finally gave up and just created a whole new sim and erased the stored data from the cloud to create a new game. Wow....and to think of all that money lost??? Which by the way I never got refunded because they said I got to use the item I purchased and as long as I receive it then there isn't anything they can do. Smdh!

Message 33 of 47 (1,023 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I have the same problem, but sometimes it works, but then it stops and it's on the game's home screen loading

Message 34 of 47 (985 Views)

★★★ Novice

My game restarted and then merged with my current game and I can’t get out of the screen. I have no floors or walls in the home I’m at and I can’t place anything that can’t also be placed outside so I can’t satisfy the tutorial and get rid of it. I have patchy areas all over like I don’t own the land it was placed on. It’s so weird and I can’t get help to resolve it!

Message 35 of 47 (899 Views)

★ Novice

Did you ever resolve this issue? I’m in the literal same boat as you. Been emailing them for weeks and if someone sends me another troubleshooting link one more time I’m going to scream!

Message 36 of 47 (872 Views)

★★★ Novice
They are in the process of fixing it, but it is still not playable. But I’ve not had an update in close to a week.
Message 37 of 47 (853 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@renbar152 I have the same problem but saving on the game but EA help.com and send my ID player more then one time still not helpful upset don’t know what to do
Message 38 of 47 (835 Views)

★ Guide
  1. There is nothing you can do, maybe ask a guru for help on Twitter or messenger. I just gave up. I have a a few friends loose there game from the same issue and they gave up to. I don’t want to start from beginning unless I have a lot of free time. I never cheated or did anything to my game and this is what happened. Good luck 
Message 39 of 47 (826 Views)

★★★ Novice
@renbar152 Same here. Right after the 2/23/22 update, my game stopped launching. I also have HUNDREDS invested in this game. This is so aggravating! I also want a refund if this doesn’t get resolved soon!
Message 40 of 47 (370 Views)