Re: Game won’t load as of almost 3 weeks

by renbar152

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game won’t load as of almost 3 weeks

★ Guide

Does anyone know what else can be done? It started after the last update. It was opening once a day for awhile. As of 3 days ago it hasn’t opened at all. I’ve done all the trouble shooting I’ve emailed FM they have been no help. I have so much invested in this game as of real money. I was wondering if Apple would credit me back? It’s prob a couple $100. I had someone report it also but they can only say it’s being investigated. I can’t believe this has happened. I have been playing since the start. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled, I’ve tried it on an android and another Apple ph. Thank you 

Message 1 of 47 (6,876 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hey @gogotamago5 , thanks for reaching out here. The forums are the best place to report bugs and share workarounds while bugs are being addressed but it sounds like your case is best handled by our support team. Please send me privately your case number and player id so I can see about getting this resolved.

View in thread

Message 10 of 47 (6,697 Views)

All Replies

Hi @renbar152!
Maybe your safe got corrupted. By mailing FireMonkeys do you mean that you contacted support*? If you are kind enough DM me your player ID so the studio can investigate and prevent this issue in the future.

*In order to get your safe back, you need to file a case with EA Help. Choose your platform and on topic choose "Can't login".  Please add your player id to the subject line and description. Describe what level you were and when was the last successful login.

Message 2 of 47 (6,826 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @renbar152

*Edit: Apologies for any confusion. Please disregard my message and refer to @EA_DragonsEye's response just above

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 47 (6,827 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_DragonsEye Yes, I have started a Case quite a few times. They tell me to do the troubleshooting that is on the website. I have done it all. I had my son in law do trouble shooting today also, nothing works. How can I DM you? I must be missing where that is. I haven’t heard of a “safe” can you tell me what that is? Thanks for the help.
Message 4 of 47 (6,816 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Lanna I have started cases for this issues about 3 weeks ago. Do I have to email the “terms of service”? I’m not sure what that is? I just want my game fixed. I cannot start from the beginning again. I don’t have the time.
Message 5 of 47 (6,818 Views)

Hero
@renbar152 You can DM from the top right corner menu, click your name and you’ll find Inbox.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 47 (6,802 Views)

★★★ Guide
I asked EAHelp for help with the same problem, but after generic troubleshooting guide (I've already tried all the troubleshooting I can), they told me to report my problem to this forum.
If we can't get help even here, where are we to get support? 😂
Message 7 of 47 (6,785 Views)

★ Guide

Thank you, 

Message 8 of 47 (6,705 Views)

★ Guide

I’m so upset. I have invested 3 years plus a lot of money in this game. To get no help from fire monkeys. My son-in-law googled yesterday and found a bunch of people are having the same issue. He thought the update would help but it didn’t. I’m bummed because of the new Treasure Hunt started and I love gardening and wanted the green house. I will have to spend all my resources to get caught up. By no fault of my own. 

Message 9 of 47 (6,700 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hey @gogotamago5 , thanks for reaching out here. The forums are the best place to report bugs and share workarounds while bugs are being addressed but it sounds like your case is best handled by our support team. Please send me privately your case number and player id so I can see about getting this resolved.

Message 10 of 47 (6,698 Views)