Game won't load after update?

by Trailblazer_CnC

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game won't load after update?

★★ Novice

After being prompted by Origin to install an update I accidently closed out, re- loaded, waited a long time for "finalizing" and now the game will not launch. I get to the selection pop up for TD/RA or Map Editor, clicking any option sends me back to Origin. I tried NOSPLASHPRELOAD in Advanced Launch Options, no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Message 1 of 4 (1,033 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game won't load after update?

★★ Novice

Update: after 2 uninstall, installs of origin and using the Repair Game option I'm back in game. Thanks for the response.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (971 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Trailblazer_CnC hey buudy,

Remove all the Save files (Origin: C:\Users\PokeNzi\Documents\CnCRemastered, remove all the Replay's, Saves & Mods downloaded) & Disable Cloud Sync, and try to launch it.

if that does not work, could you take a small video clip of the issue, your PC config & game Logs (C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\CnCRemastered, search for Log files & ZIp that folder along with video) and share it over here.

EA team is very active and while respond to you
Message 2 of 4 (994 Views)

★★ Novice

Update: after 2 uninstall, installs of origin and using the Repair Game option I'm back in game. Thanks for the response.

Message 3 of 4 (972 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Trailblazer_CnC good to know that, the issue is resolved

dont forget to Accept my answer as a solution on Answer HQ and up vote/ give XP if you wish so. Standard smile

happy to help Standard smile
Message 4 of 4 (949 Views)