Game won't load (Infinite loading screen) PC

by Chevalior

Original Post

Re: Stuck on loading screen/car bug

★★ Novice

So that's it? Delete your save is your solution? How can it even be called a "solution"?

Can we expect anything more at this point or just hope that nothing break again?

Message 31 of 36 (890 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I said screw it and went to glitch To get money screw EA and any solution I will never buy a EA game again 

Message 32 of 36 (888 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_Barry If EA can't resolve the issue and I don't want to wipe my save, can I get a refund?

Message 33 of 36 (865 Views)

★★ Apprentice

THE SAVED DATA “GAME PROGRESSION” FILE IS CORRUPTED.. I GUESS WHEN THE GAME CRASHED WHILE PURCHASING A CAR OR EVEN ADDING SOMETHING TO YOUR CAR OR WHATEVER OTHER REASON IT CORRUPTED THE FILE THATS WHY WE HAVING THAT INVENTORY PROBLEM WHEN WE LOAD & CANT LOAD INTO THE SOLO OR ONLINE SESSIONS.

IF YOU DELETE IT OFF YOUR SYSTEM STORAGE THEN YOU CAN PLAY THE GAME & ITS WORK PERFECTLY BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO START ALL OVER. I DELETED IT OFF MY SYSTEM STORAGE & KEPT MY WRAP DATA FILE & USER PROFILE FILE & I WAS ABLE TO PLAY ONLINE & SOLO BUT STARTED EVERYTHING OVER. UNLESS YOU CAN GET YOUR GAME PROGRESSION FILE BEFORE THE CRASH THATS THE ONLY WAY YOU GONNA HAVE YOUR PROGRESS BACK IF YOU ASKED ME.. THE UPDATE WILL NOT FIX THE PROBLEM WE HAVING

Message 34 of 36 (842 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Yeah, nice you figured what all above already mentioned but with capslock.. 

And no, there is no need for a crash/freeze during purchase!

In my case just a freeze while changing car during online race preparation.. 

Regards,

Message 35 of 36 (834 Views)

Infinite Loading Screen

★★ Newbie

The game has been out since 2019 and it still has a bug that leaves you stuck in an infinite loading screen. I don’t know what possesses you guys to not fix your game after two freaking years, but y’all need to do your damn jobs.

Message 36 of 36 (440 Views)