Game won’t launch

by CigarDad63

Original Post

Game won’t launch

★★★★ Novice

Started yesterday when the game loaded incorrectly. (LlamaZoom was ALWAYS 2 hours away and game wouldn’t progress. Then it crashed as soon as I clicked on anything.) This morning, it won’t launch at all. It crashes from the splash screen.

I have done hard shut-downs and restarted it. Deleted the game and re-downloded it. Nothing helps. 

Giving it to end of week before I just delete and walk away.

Message 1 of 2 (385 Views)

Re: Game won’t launch

Community Manager

Hi @CigarDad63

There are some troubleshooting steps that may help you with this depending on the device you play The Sims Mobile on. The EA Help team have created EA Help articles to help guide you through those steps:

or

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (373 Views)