Re: Game won't launch

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Game won't launch

★★★ Newbie

I'm sure this is a case by case scenario but I'm using Nvidia GeForce now on my pixel 3 since I don't have a computer, I've played maybe 30 hours of apex on it with no problems logging in, however I tried to log in today and wasn't able to load anything. I was greeted with the origin log in page and right after it wouldn't show the apex load up screen or do anything, all it did was close the log in screen and showed the default desktop. I was kinda hoping this was a one time thing but after I tried it a couple hours laters it still did the same thing. I tried to log in again today and again the same issue. I thought maybe it's because I'm on GeForce? But after trying to use my brothers log in it booted up with no issue whatsoever and ran perfectly. I then logged out and tried again with my account and I was hit with the same issue, again I used my brothers log in and it worked, so at this point I'm baffled as to what the problem is.

Message 1 of 2 (245 Views)

Re: Game won't launch

Community Manager

Hey @NAVAIA02

Are you able to launch the game and log in outside of GeForce Now? If you just launch the game on a PC does it let you start it up and connect to your account? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (167 Views)