Re: Game won’t launch

by MomMomRazor

Original Post

Game won’t launch

★★★ Newbie

My app won’t launch. I’ve tried clearing cache, uninstalling/ reinstalling, resetting my internet network, updating the app, and turning my phone on and off. I’ve done all the recommended trouble shooting and nothing has worked.

Message 1 of 5 (1,006 Views)

Im having the same problem and I feel like its the server that is the problem as I have tried to log in with other devices 

Message 2 of 5 (897 Views)

Hero

Hi @seabeewife06 

please contact EA mobile advisor. 

You can find info how to contact here https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/Guide-Finding-your-Player-ID-How-to-send-a-Hel...

If you cannot log in to your game and cannot create an in-game ticket, scroll down the info and there’s an alternative link you can use to contact the advisors.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 5 (868 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I can't get in the game too. I already clear cache and switch wifi and mobile data.. how to resolve ? I tried to launch with other phone but I can't get in my account, only can play new account.. edit : now its fixed, I got a rollback from ea help to the time I still login my game

Message 4 of 5 (717 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@e8a113496a3472520b58ee1c7a47a410 See that's exactly what I was thinking too because I have done literally anything and everything and nothing is working and this has happened twice now but this time it hasn't started working again at all
Message 5 of 5 (666 Views)