Re: Game won't launch [Origin Access Premier]

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game won't launch [Origin Access Premier]

★★ Novice

I have Origin Premier Access. I pre-loaded the game and played it for 4 hours this morning after it went live.

I closed the game and came back later that day and now the "Play" button is grayed out and it just says the Windows release date under it.

If I try to launch the game via the exe instead of Origin I get an "UNRELEASED TITLE" error

I've tried re-logging into Origin and completely restarting the Origin client with no luck.

Have also tried repairing the installation.

Message 1 of 4 (537 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

Did not have a pre-order for the game.

Clearing the cache did not solve the issue but a full re-install of the Origin client did.

Thanks for the reply @EA_David

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (586 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Penguinth Hi, do you have a pre-order for the game? If so, can you cancel this pre-order then run the repair on the game again, and see if you can get back in?

If you don't have a pre-order, or this step doesn't help, can you try clearing your Origin cache?

You can find the steps to clear the cache in this article: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

Thanks and please let us know how you get on. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (511 Views)

★★ Novice

Did not have a pre-order for the game.

Clearing the cache did not solve the issue but a full re-install of the Origin client did.

Thanks for the reply @EA_David

Message 3 of 4 (587 Views)

Community Manager

Hi again! Thanks for the update and potential solution for anyone else affected by this. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 4 (460 Views)