Game won't launch!!! Error (CE-34878-0)

by cbreezyfla31

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PS4 crashing error ce-34878-0

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello, I pre-ordered NFS Heat and i liked it when i start the game, but after few minutes it crashed and say this code error ce-34878-0.

My PS4 is brand new, updated to latest version and the game also updated. Can't even play 5minutes before It crashes. I'm really disappointed you should fix as soon as possibile. I play my other games without any problem and errors.

Message 1 of 7 (1,191 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PS4 crashing error ce-34878-0

★★★★★ Apprentice

Method

Try this method as someone else commented on EA forum. I’m going to do it aswell, hopefully prevents further crashing.

“So I literally spent a whole day whittling it down to customizations. If you customize your car to a certain point, races don’t like it - and even getting to a race will make the game crash”

so to PREVENT this — do not use any body kit customizations past a certain number. 5-8 is a safe number.

if you experience a crash, you WILL have to remove all customizations — including wheels — from your car. Then exit out to the main menu. Then load the game and complete a race. When you get back to your garage, add on no more than 5 visual customizations. play the nearest race to test. If it doesn’t crash, you may add another 3.. maybe even 4 —- at the max. Test again.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (1,161 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice

Method

Try this method as someone else commented on EA forum. I’m going to do it aswell, hopefully prevents further crashing.

“So I literally spent a whole day whittling it down to customizations. If you customize your car to a certain point, races don’t like it - and even getting to a race will make the game crash”

so to PREVENT this — do not use any body kit customizations past a certain number. 5-8 is a safe number.

if you experience a crash, you WILL have to remove all customizations — including wheels — from your car. Then exit out to the main menu. Then load the game and complete a race. When you get back to your garage, add on no more than 5 visual customizations. play the nearest race to test. If it doesn’t crash, you may add another 3.. maybe even 4 —- at the max. Test again.

Message 2 of 7 (1,162 Views)

Need For Speed Heat Crashing Xbox One

★★★ Newbie

Need for speed heat is consistently crashing on Xbox one S

Please Help I Don’t Know What To Do

Message 3 of 7 (882 Views)

Re: Need For Speed Heat Crashing Xbox One

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Try this it worked for me,

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/PS4-crashing-error-ce-34878-0/m-p/8407331/highlight/true#...

I know it says ps4 but try it anyway.

Message 4 of 7 (807 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Didn’t work on Xbox one.

Message 5 of 7 (942 Views)

Game won't launch!!! Error (CE-34878-0)

★★★ Newbie

Just brought game on Thursday before black Friday and haven't been able to play since then... Please help or I will need my coins back....

Message 6 of 7 (771 Views)

CE-34878-0 Error on need for speed heat

★★★ Newbie

Everytime i try to access the performance option for my mclaren p1 gtr '15 the game completely crashes any solutions?

Message 7 of 7 (752 Views)