Game will not launch because of Easy Anti Cheat error code 10022 (0xC0030004)

by Ninjyte

Original Post

Game will not launch because of Easy Anti Cheat error code 10022 (0xC0030004)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I have 26 hours into Star Wars Squadrons (largely including playtime from the alpha test). I played a few hours at launch and recently returned to the game to play the single player.

So on about Wednesday night this past week I played through about 10 missions of the single player story. I planned to finish the story the following night, but I ran into the Easy Anti Cheat launch error 10022 that Thursday night and was not able to launch it.

For further hardware context, I changed my motherboard and CPU between launch (Ryzen 2600, msi b450m gaming plus) to new ones this past week (Ryzen 5600x, msi b550m bazooka) and then got a new set of RAM today, going from 3200 mhz ram to 3600 mhz ram (because I thought I was having other hardware issues but apparently I just had to re-apply my thermal paste).

Today I have been trying my hardest to fix this EAC issue, and have tried practically every fix I can find:

- Repaired and reinstalled EAC from the EasyAntiCheat folder in Star Wars Squadrons and the EAC folder in Program Files x86

- Ensured Windows was updated to latest version

- Ensured Nvidia drivers are updated to latest version

- Clean installed Nvidia drivers using Display Driver Uninstaller

- Tried starting EasyAntiCheat through services.msc

- Repaired corrupted system files using sfc /scannow

- Added EasyAntiCheat and Star Wars Squadrons folders/exes to virus and firewall Windows Defender exclusions

- Scanned my computer using both Malwarebytes (free version, have it turned off when launching game) and Windows Defender

- Exited all obvious background programs

- No RGB software opened

- Rebooted a million times

- Repaired files in Origin multiple times

- Reinstalled Star Wars Squadrons

Hardware:

- MSI B550M Bazooka

- AMD Ryzen 5 5600x

- G. Skill CL16 3600Mz RAM

- EVGA RTX 2070 Super XC Ultra

- Sandisk 128 GB SATA SSD (Boot drive + Origin launcher installed)

- Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB + ADATA XPG 240 GB M.2 NVMe SSD tier drive connected via AMD StoreMI (Star Wars Squadrons installed here)

- Corsair Vengeance 750W PSU

- 2 Monitors (144 Hz + 60 Hz)

I've read up on the internet of supposedly other people having this error in other games and have not gotten a fix in months. I really would like to find a fix to at least finish the story. It is mind boggling that I can't play the single player portion because of multiplayer anti-cheat software issues.

Message 1 of 1 (574 Views)