Game will not connect.

by meow850

Original Post

Game will not connect.

★ Novice

First answer is obviously going to be: check your internet connection. Been there done that 1000 times. I play on xbox, everything else works fine. The only game which refuses to connect to the EA servers is battlefront 2. Nothing I do fixes it. Restarting xbox, restarting the game, disconnecting and setting up my connection again. Nothing. Why exactly does the game refuse to connect for me? Any other solutions? Other than waiting a ridiculous amount of time to get support from live chat...

Message 1 of 4 (224 Views)

Re: Game will not connect.

★★★ Newbie

I too have tried everything!!!!! I'm banging my head against a brick wall. I've logged into the ea account but its saying that its not got any connected accounts. Don't know how to add a Xbox one account on either laptop or Xbox. I've watched videos and tried everything on google AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Message 2 of 4 (209 Views)

★ Novice

Same here. Been trying desperately to get EA to contact me & nothing. Their 15-20 wait time for online chat is now in it's fourth day. They don't seem to care at all about this year as it's been happening literally for years. I've always heard EA has a rep for terrible customer service and I guess I'm finding out it's true.

Message 3 of 4 (202 Views)

★ Novice

Don't bother with their worthless customer help. I was told I should buy gold. (even though I use gameshare which allows me to use the gold which my friend who I am gamesharing with has). I can play any other EA game like this, I can play any other game online for that matter. Battlefront 2 is the only game where this happens. At this point I was told by the customer help guy that it 100% has to be the fact that I am using gameshare, which also makes no sense considering I had no issue similar to this with battlefront 1. Implying that only battlefront 2 has this policy of "if you gameshare only 1 person can play it". Which EA should have informed us of.  

Message 4 of 4 (188 Views)