Game unplayable on Xbox

by Dalek_Cad

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game unplayable on Xbox

★★★ Newbie

Since the last server rework, in each and every game I have massive lags, can't walk properly and aim. Blaster shots get double sfx and weapon cooling never hit's blue/gold. Before the rework it was mostly good, rarely had a game freeze. Hope it will be fixed soon, becouse it's unplayable at the moment for me.

Message 1 of 3 (341 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game unplayable on Xbox

★★★ Newbie

Yes i did, I was away for a few days so the console and router was plugged off, and still have about a month of Xbox gold. Don't know what's the problem. I might try reinstaling the game to see if that helps. Thank You for response Standard smile

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (315 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Dalek_Cad

I'm sorry to hear about your issues with the game, especially that they seem to appear after one of the patches Frown

Can I ask if you've performed any troubleshooting steps? If you're experiencing lags, I would suggest checking out this article first. 

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 3 (315 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes i did, I was away for a few days so the console and router was plugged off, and still have about a month of Xbox gold. Don't know what's the problem. I might try reinstaling the game to see if that helps. Thank You for response Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (316 Views)