same exact thing happening to me

Message 161 of 578 (1,202 Views)

Re: Saying im a trial player yet i own bf5 on disc

★★ Novice

Also having this issue

Message 162 of 578 (1,521 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks! That’s good to know you’re looking into it. Can I look into getting some money back? 

Message 163 of 578 (1,448 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic @ Any updates on this issue? Maybe a free month of EA Access? Just to get started.

Thanks for your hard work! I’m sure it’s frustrating. 🤙🏽

Message 164 of 578 (1,470 Views)

Re: B

★★★★ Novice

I was told through an EA support call that the game was being licensed to the Xbox itself as a Trial Account and that it's not something that anyone can actually fix other then themselves by Reinstalling the game or resetting things on the Xbox. If that's true I'd like to know because if not then my game will forever be known as a "Trial Player" even though I own the game. I've reinstalled the game, cleared save data, cleared alternate mac access, and soft reset my console. I'm about to refund the game.

Message 165 of 578 (1,007 Views)

Re: B

★★★★★ Novice

If that’s the case I’ll refund the game to its f******* joke

Message 166 of 578 (966 Views)

BF V xbox still says I am a trial player, when I own a full copy. Why?

★★★ Newbie

I can no longer play my full copy of BF V on xbox since the pacific update. Every time it says I am a trial player, and need to purchase the game. I have owned a full copy of the game for over a year! EA please can you advise?

Message 167 of 578 (1,349 Views)

Re: Bf v xbox one say trial when i have full game?

★★★★★ Newbie

Well I have to ask you if you have a disk copy or a digital copy

if you have a disk and put it in it should start up with no problems at all,

If you own a digital copy it should be normal after the pacific war update Just like the battlefield free promotion a while back

Hope fully that helped 

Regards Aiden

Message 168 of 578 (1,345 Views)

Re: Game thinks I’m a trial player

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic Just logged in and guess what.... STILL NOT WORKING AND STILL NO PATCH. What is going on is there an ETA for this please? Whilst some of the guys on here can return the game I’m stuck with a 12month old disc that I can’t use and 74gb+ of useless game data clogging up my Xbox hard drive. I was considering getting Fallen Order next week....maybe I’ll leave it 6 months until I know it works 🙄

Message 169 of 578 (947 Views)

Re: Game thinks I’m a trial player

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hey Everyone, 

I have poked the team and they are looking at it!

Just need clarification on how you own the game (physical, game share or digital). 

What gamertag do you also have? 

Thank you! 

/Atic 

Message 170 of 578 (1,030 Views)