Re: This game is a disaster!!!

by AnthonyLapuso

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@AnthonyLapusoset V-sync in game to adaptive and disable free-sync on amd driver. What's your PSU? how long have you bought it? Try also to set wattman frequency under 5%: open the amd driver, open games, open global graphic settings, set GPU frequency at -5% or -10% , save and close. If this doesn't help, return to default settings.

Message 11 of 16 (472 Views)

★ Novice

Same problem before season 3 i had 300 fps now i have 30. I spoke to support of EA 5 times non of the workers helped me solve my issue. Now i see why EA is so hated.....

Message 12 of 16 (465 Views)

Community Manager

@AnthonyLapuso 

Do you have external hard drives you can detach from the PC while playing to see if that has any effect on the stuttering?

Have you tried changing the mouse polling rate? We've seen that work for others like here.

Do you have Nahimic audio? We've seen that cause some stuttering for a variety of games, too. Source

Blueberry.png
Message 13 of 16 (449 Views)

★★★ Novice

tried everything and is even WORST

Message 14 of 16 (431 Views)

★★★ Novice

I FIGURED OUT

it was the damn texture streaming budget, i played temp 1 and 2 in 4 gb with no problems and now i had to put it on 2 gb and the game is running with no stutter

somebody broke this in the last patch

Message 15 of 16 (897 Views)

Community Manager

@AnthonyLapuso wrote:

I FIGURED OUT

it was the damn texture streaming budget, i played temp 1 and 2 in 4 gb with no problems and now i had to put it on 2 gb and the game is running with no stutter

somebody broke this in the last patch

Glad you were able to find a workaround fix, we'll mark this as solved so others have an easier time finding a workaround solution if they encounter stuttering as well. We'll get this noted down for the team, thanks for coming back to the thread with your solution @AnthonyLapuso Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 16 of 16 (347 Views)