Re: Game stuck on loading screen

by dissenterjasmine

Original Post

Game stuck on loading screen

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 11
OS Version 13.3.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1004643279707
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I’ve followed all the troubleshooting and so my only conclusion is it must be a server problem.
What do you expect to see? I want you guys to resolve this issue and give me back my opportunity to unlock another playable sim.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Other
Country Jamaica
Additional feedback I’m in the last few hours of completing the Room mate Quest and this delay is burning through my time to complete the quest!

I’m in the last few hours of completing the Room mate Quest and this delay is burning through my time to complete the quest!! I don’t want to lose my progress thanks

Message 1 of 8 (734 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same, only I’m trying to unlock the photography career. I have 1hr 30min left. It’s literally impossible to complete now, unless I pay (which I’m not going to). I had enough time to complete it, until the game stopped working. Frown

I also had the same issue this past Wednesday or Thursday, I think.

Message 2 of 8 (719 Views)

@adaled7 & @CherB006 it seems EA was having some issues, are your games loading now?

If you missed out on anything, just contact EA have a peek at what they can mean to you about that.

You can do so through The Sims Mobile app.

- Open side menu

- Click the gear icon

- Click the 'Help & About' tab

- Click 'Help'

Your browser opens

- Scroll down and click on 'Contact Us' 

Open the spoiler for picture how to get to the 'Contact Us' button:

Spoiler
collage.jpg

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 8 (680 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Expert

Ok Fellow Simmers, EA servers are back online!!! Just got back in my game. Whew!

Message 4 of 8 (598 Views)

★★★ Guide
@dissenterjasmine I haven't been able to get in all night here in Australia. Frustrating
Message 5 of 8 (591 Views)

★★★★ Expert

I'm sorry to hear that! Is it still showing loading page? Better ask for assistance thru ea help Twitter thru direct message.

Message 6 of 8 (571 Views)

★★ Novice
@dissenterjasmine So I finally got on and realize that I have lost the progress I made before the servers crashed! Additionally I have only 5 hours left. An impossible feat to complete the quest now.

I had asked for assistance via Twitter (and its DM) long ago but realize that they are only responding to their FIFA clients!

To make matters worse this site was also down for a few hours! I’m bitterly disappointed, I’ve been an EA customer for both Sims and FIFA from PC time and is this what their customer service has evolved to??

Message 7 of 8 (533 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Sorry to hear that. Twitter EA Help was able to assist me before with a game bug & fixed it for me. Try all channels (in-game help,  FB, Twitter, etc.) Maybe they can restore your game from last save point.

Message 8 of 8 (511 Views)