Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? BaTS Entity
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? FUT Division Rivals
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? All year
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) All year
What is your time zone? PRT - GMT - 4:00
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Literally play online
What happens when the bug occurs? The game speed changes
What should be happening instead? The game speed should be consistant

I've been having this issue all year and it's not even a bug. Multiple people I have messaged have been annoyed to say the least by inconsistent gameplay. Seemingly every two days the game speed changes on division rivals. I play possession football. When the game speed is fast I have to completely change the way I play as I don't have time to pass with the defenders moving like fleas. The game speed changes every two or three days and its awful as I will refuse to play div rivals when the game speed is at 999x. I've played Fifa for five years and this has easily been the worst of them. When the game is on roids it doesn't even resemble football Frown

Message 1 of 2 (347 Views)

Re: Game speed inconsistencies

Community Manager

Hey @sanderzz33 the speed at which the game plays does not change from day to day. If you are seeing a speed up at times then it it sounds like you may be having issues with your connection. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (327 Views)