★ Novice

Every time I adjust sliders it’ll reset

Message 1 of 59 (24,883 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Gameplay sliders revert in Be a pro

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@leifaset @willshere685 @AgentCodyBanxx 

I was able to get my sliders to save by hitting save after editing them and then exiting and choosing the option to save and exit when it comes up. When I loaded back in, my changes were saved. Can you try this and let me know if it works or not?

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 59 (24,508 Views)

All Replies

Gameplay sliders revert in Be a pro

★★★ Newbie

If you set the gameplay sliders in settings in the Be a Pro menu, the sliders revert back to default every time you start a game.  When I change the settings in the player menu, I want those settings applied in every game.  As it is, you need to change your sliders each and every game - doesn't make much sense!

Message 2 of 59 (24,728 Views)

★★ Novice

This issue is just completely ridiculous!

How hard could it be for the developers at EA to patch this bug, seriously?! Its a major issue that the settings you set for a whole section of the game doesn't get saved. Why would it then even matter to have the game play sliders in the first place if you wont be able to use them? This is so bad that I cant find words.

For me where "Be a pro" is what I play most of the time it will lead to the decision to stop play and not buy the EA NHL game of next year if EA doesn't take this seriously, listen to the complains and fix it asap.

EA, could you please reply on this matter.

Message 3 of 59 (24,537 Views)

★★ Novice

Could someone from EA please reply.

Thank you!

Message 4 of 59 (24,513 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@leifaset @willshere685 @AgentCodyBanxx 

I was able to get my sliders to save by hitting save after editing them and then exiting and choosing the option to save and exit when it comes up. When I loaded back in, my changes were saved. Can you try this and let me know if it works or not?

Aljo.png
Message 5 of 59 (24,509 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, 

Thank you @EA_Aljo for jumping on this. 

I will try it out in a while and will update you in this thread.

Message 6 of 59 (24,506 Views)

Community Manager

@leifaset 

Sounds good. Thank you.

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 59 (24,504 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Ping @EA_Aljo 

So, initially it worked by following you steps, so that was great!

During the first game after changing the sliders, save and save and quit I did start the Be a pro again the game and started a first game with the sliders set.

I don't know if its a coincidence but the game did encounter an error for the first time ever. I got error code (CE-34878-0) and the game broke down. I have never experienced an error with NHL before that broke down.

Message 8 of 59 (24,500 Views)

Community Manager

@leifaset 

Great! I'm glad that's working. As far as the error goes, do you continue to receive it or was it just the one time?

Aljo.png
Message 9 of 59 (24,477 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried today aswell and it seems like it was a one time incident. 

Thank you for helping out 👍

Message 10 of 59 (24,473 Views)