Game shutting down during TB's combat missions

by SirFireheart89

Original Post

Game shutting down during TB's combat missions

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

This was the 3rd time my game simply shuts down while I am fighting one of the TB's combat mission, and I know people are experiencing similar problems with more or less frequency than I but seems to me that every player I know has experienced this error at least once.

I sincerely do not record my phone doing anything similar to this with any other app I use, so I can only presume this error relates to the game and not to my device.

When is this frustrating error getting fixed up?

Why not simply changing this missions to reversible ones like the Galactic War or Raids, where you can back off and re-do the same battle if something goes bad or if the game shuts down?

Looking forward to hearing from EA's team on the above.

Best regards,

Fireheart~

Message 1 of 7 (482 Views)

Re: Game shutting down during TB's combat missions

★★ Novice

Still looking forward to hearing back from EA technical support personnel on this subject.

Thumbs up

Fireheart~

Message 2 of 7 (412 Views)

★ Novice
It happened now again today.
Message 3 of 7 (403 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I had the very same issue happen to me yesterday while in a Combat Mission in Territory Battles. Was on Stage 6 of 6 about to finish it out and the game froze up, not allowing me to do anything but force close the game. That resulted in me taking a forfeit, affecting our guild overall.

I wasn't playing very long (this was the first combat mission I had done after logging into game). The issue happened right after Captain Solo died and revived himself in Stage 6.

Attached is a screenshot showing no attack options available for my characters to finish. Not that this will change anything, please have the developers look into the issue as it is happening far too many times for the looks of the several reports.
Message 4 of 7 (345 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It happened to me several times! Always at nearly the end of a battle! Not only I wasn't able to redo the battle, but I didn't got the points that I already won with thst battle! Very very frustrating!

Message 5 of 7 (315 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same thing happened to me during the Rogue one mission. See my deployed troops and No points for any completion after. What do i do?
Message 6 of 7 (309 Views)

★★★ Novice
I am in the Guild Knights of Mandaløre, My ally code is 838-881-555. If someone at EA could get back to me that’d be great
Message 7 of 7 (306 Views)