Game sharing from iPhone to iPad For the sims mobile is not working at all.

by Stevev363

Original Post

Game sharing from iPhone to iPad For the sims mobile is not working at all.

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I have had nothing but problems playing from one device to another, it doesn’t work at all. Some time ago the option to connect to EA on iPad was removed so that’s not a possibility anymore, it only connects to apple now. While on iPhone I can connect to EA, Facebook, Twitter and apple. But for some reason nothing works to keep both sharing, usage sharing is on on both but I constantly loose progress between and today lost a purchase of simcash and cupcakes, I’m now back to the original amount of simcash and cupcakes pre purchase. I spent nearly 2 hours with EA support chat only to be told on their end I spent my cash not accounting even for the missing cupcakes. So basically I’m being told we took your cash and you spent it, problem solved by their account. This isn’t acceptable by any accounts, I regularly buy cupcakes and spend cash on items and events which is obviously visible on their end. I asked apple for a refund, so now I have to wait 48 hours on that. In the meantime the cupcakes and cash I bought for the current event are gone, and all EA has to offer as help is “you spent your simcash”. If anyone can offer me help on this issue of usage sharing I’d gladly take it. 😑

user Id [Edited: SalixCat] 

Message 1 of 4 (638 Views)

Re: Game sharing from iPhone to iPad For the sims mobile is not working at all.

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Stevev363 

We can ask the team about the missing option to connect to EA from your iPad. 

Could you please share the following information:

1. Model of your iPad and iPhone
  2. iOS version of each device
  3. Screenshots of the Settings menu showing the connection options on each device

I play on two devices as well, both Android. I also lost some purchased content a while ago and since then I only play on one device at a time. I keep using the same device during the day. Changing from one device to the other can cause some sync problems.

Regarding your purchase, is there a Restore Purchases button in the Settings menu on any of your devices? This is an iOS feature you could try.

If this is not what you want, you should contact an EA advisor again, but do not use chat.

Please follow these directives:

• You should send in a Help Ticket from your in-game account. Advisors need mobile players to do this because in-game mobile tickets bring through needed details. Contacting by any other method will only delay support and you'll be asked to go back and send in an in-game help ticket. Also worth noting that sending in help tickets from the mobile in-game account ensures the tickets go through to the mobile advisors directly who'll be far more informed.
    • Have valid proof of purchase available for advisors. Purchases on mobile aren't made on Origin aka EA's tool, they are made on either Google Play or iTunes so in order for support to confirm that there was a payment made they will need valid proof of purchase. Once they verified the purchase they can check if the content is on the account,. If it's not the advisors will take it from there.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 4 (609 Views)

★ Guide

@SalixCat @Thank you for helping, here are screenshots of both devices info and game settings panels for each version.

Message 3 of 4 (578 Views)

★ Guide

One more

Message 4 of 4 (577 Views)