Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Game session keeps disconnecting...

by Demonseid

Original Post

Game session keeps disconnecting...

★ Guide

Didnt play yesterday so thought I do a bit today, Unfortunately played 3 very short sessions in freeplay cause they keep disconnecting and then I have to reboot the machine cause if i try to start another session it just gives me the fail to retrieve pilot data message. 1) Is anyone else having problems 2) I thought we had fixed this

Message 1 of 7 (210 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

Bro... dont worry.. give it 6 more months... this will get fixed and Anthem will be the best game ever made 

<sarcasm>

Message 2 of 7 (187 Views)

★ Guide

Think I worked it out myself, Possibly, maybe. I just run repair on origin and it seems to have done the trick, maybe. Think all these disconnect during play sessions are corrupting data maybe. But it's working ok now so all is good.

Message 3 of 7 (176 Views)

★★★ Guide

Dang, and I almost played again yesterday - maybe tonight.

Message 4 of 7 (153 Views)

★ Guide

Well I wont be playing for a couple of days now Just upgrading machine to win 10 so I'll probally be downloading the game again. Probally do with some quality Time away also need to buy a new keyboard seems this game broke my space bar couldnt have been my ham fisted smashing of it Standard smile

Message 5 of 7 (143 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

After you have a disconnect, try jumping into the forge (without changing anything) before an expedition to make sure pilot data is synced up.

Message 6 of 7 (128 Views)

@Xenowulf wrote:

1) Is anyone else having problems 

I'll pop this is the 'Technical Issues' forum so that people can see it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 7 of 7 (109 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help