Game restarts after watching ad.

by whackywhippet234

Original Post

Game restarts after watching ad.

So this happened to me today. At the 3rd ad, the game restarted and opened up like i turned on the app for the first time today.  Not only that but i had my sim interact with his kid (who is a toddler) and did that learning event. After watching 2 ads, the game reseted again and then the event was over. I did get my reward for the event but i don't get anything  from the 3rd ads i watch. It just resets.

Message 1 of 6 (628 Views)

Re: Game restarts after watching ad.

This sounds like a bug. Could you open a new post in the bug forum for this?

You can find the bug forum over here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/the-sims-mobile-bug-reports-en

The bug forum has a small list with questions which might just help to solve the problem! 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 6 (615 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Phantomlover1717 I'm not getting my game to restart, but I'm getting the where's the network glitch again after watching an ad, it happened from the home event as I was trying to get an extra token, also got where's the network when I was in the Bake Off after watching an ad, got another where is the network after looking at friends houses. I have to shut my game and then restart the game and I seem to get back on the server. They still haven't solved the where's the network problem.
Message 3 of 6 (605 Views)

@givememore86 could be related, but I'll treat them as unrelated for now until I know for sure.

Must be one though issue to fix that Network error.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 6 (597 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have problems all the time with the ads. I watch A LOT of the video ads and when the ad is finished I will close it but sometimes it won't close. I keep being brought to the Google play store! 

I then click on the back arrow on my phone and the screen is black and then the game closes. When I restart the game I never get the reward for watching the video.

This is very frustrating because I don't want to watch these ads in the first place. 

Anyway right now it's 02:15 am on Thursday and I can't even get the video ads to play at all.

This is totally new and I don't know why. I have tried from different locations, I have tried when I'm participating in the Sweet Treat challenge but nothing happens.

I paid the extra money for the STC to be able to watch videos for different rewards and now it's not playing, What should I do?

Message 5 of 6 (538 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@Awesome_Annie22 Are you getting the same issue with the ads on both WiFi and using Data?

Message 6 of 6 (519 Views)