Re: Game restarts after watching ad.

by EA_Kipling

Original Post

Game restarts after watching ad.

So this happened to me today. At the 3rd ad, the game restarted and opened up like i turned on the app for the first time today.  Not only that but i had my sim interact with his kid (who is a toddler) and did that learning event. After watching 2 ads, the game reseted again and then the event was over. I did get my reward for the event but i don't get anything  from the 3rd ads i watch. It just resets.

Message 1 of 6 (668 Views)

This sounds like a bug. Could you open a new post in the bug forum for this?

You can find the bug forum over here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/the-sims-mobile-bug-reports-en

The bug forum has a small list with questions which might just help to solve the problem! 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 6 (655 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Phantomlover1717 I'm not getting my game to restart, but I'm getting the where's the network glitch again after watching an ad, it happened from the home event as I was trying to get an extra token, also got where's the network when I was in the Bake Off after watching an ad, got another where is the network after looking at friends houses. I have to shut my game and then restart the game and I seem to get back on the server. They still haven't solved the where's the network problem.
Message 3 of 6 (645 Views)

@givememore86 could be related, but I'll treat them as unrelated for now until I know for sure.

Must be one though issue to fix that Network error.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 6 (637 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have problems all the time with the ads. I watch A LOT of the video ads and when the ad is finished I will close it but sometimes it won't close. I keep being brought to the Google play store! 

I then click on the back arrow on my phone and the screen is black and then the game closes. When I restart the game I never get the reward for watching the video.

This is very frustrating because I don't want to watch these ads in the first place. 

Anyway right now it's 02:15 am on Thursday and I can't even get the video ads to play at all.

This is totally new and I don't know why. I have tried from different locations, I have tried when I'm participating in the Sweet Treat challenge but nothing happens.

I paid the extra money for the STC to be able to watch videos for different rewards and now it's not playing, What should I do?

Message 5 of 6 (578 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@Awesome_Annie22 Are you getting the same issue with the ads on both WiFi and using Data?

Message 6 of 6 (559 Views)