Re: Game restarting my computer on loading screens post game screen or cutscenes

by Vornlok

Original Post

Game restarting my computer on loading screens post game screen or cutscenes?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Game keeps rebooting my computer when i get to end of a match or just any random loading screen. Ive tried pretty much everything run as admin, move folder, reinstalling the game and some more "fixes" with no solution. this needs to get fixed as im fairly sure its not my computer since everything else on my computer works fine.

Message 1 of 14 (977 Views)

Re: Game restarting my computer on loading screens post game screen or cutscenes

★★★ Novice

I'm having a similar issue. Sometimes the PC will just reboot at a loading screen or cutscene or after a game. Other times I'm in the middle of a match, and everything will freeze, then my PC will just reboot straight after. Didn't have this problem in the Beta, and I have a pretty beefy rig, never experienced this before, and I play BF1 on maximum settings over 3 screens with a dual GTX 980 SLI setup. I play Battlefront with just 1 screen (for some reason when I try put it onto 3 screens that almost instantly restarts my machine after about 5 seconds just on the main menu not too mention everything is unreadable)

Going to download the new nvidia drivers and see if that helps.

Message 2 of 14 (949 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah im having the same issue it is extremely frustrating

Message 3 of 14 (945 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The only fix for this is Enabling Direct X 12 Mode, But id recommend lowering your settings a lot to be able to run the game semi-smooth with that enabled. I have a I7 7700K and a Gtx 1070 and i have the same issue without Dx12 mode. I hope this issue gets fixed so i can stop running Dx12 mode.

Message 4 of 14 (939 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah i downloaded the drivers and thought that had fixed it but after completing the campaign I ran into this issue again... 

Message 5 of 14 (919 Views)

★ Novice

Same problem. On start up of a match my whole PC resets itself. Best I can tell this game is horribly optimized because my rig can easily run anything this generation at ultra. 

Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.4GHz

16 GB RAM

DirectX 12

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

Message 6 of 14 (897 Views)

★ Novice

Same here, I was able to do a 4 v 4 and do like 30 min of campaign but right after this, my whole pc just reboot - Asus GTX 1070 , i7-7700k , 16gb ram and every game works perfecly. Would be nice to get a little fix here thank you in advance! ;p

Message 7 of 14 (885 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I guess we have no choice but to wait for next patch that may or may not fix this issue :/

Message 8 of 14 (850 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem here except now it does it before i even load into the game and it always resets campagin and arcade progress. Currently the game is 100% unplayable for me. Even if i get past that if i try to go into a game it reboots. If i get in the game it will crash right after.

Message 9 of 14 (844 Views)

★★★ Novice

well at least youre able to sometimes play the game, whenever i run Battlefront II it runs my gpu and cpu at 100 and crashes my computer

Message 10 of 14 (831 Views)